We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyworld Web sight problem

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
144 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Disneyworld Web sight problem

I have been having trouble getting on to the web sight for Disneyworld. I have tried all day and no luck. It has been a problem for days. The odd time I'm successful. Does anyone know why this happens? How to solve the problem.

Palm Beach Gardens...
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyworld Web sight problem

They have just redone the site, and I too am having problems, the pages don't load and if you click on a link I was brought somewhere else. I am told by Disney they are aware and working on the problem. I don't understand when things aren't broken why they change, the site is now unvisitable.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,328 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyworld Web sight problem

Yup can't access it, depending on what your trying to access you can google it and get in a bsck way. It's pretty much just the homepage that's gone. You can still get to ADRs, resort pages etc through google

pa
Level Contributor
53,922 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Disneyworld Web sight problem

Are you automatically directed to the Canadian Site ? Have you tried switching to the US site ?

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,328 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disneyworld Web sight problem

I only use the us site. Partypa is it working for you?

Pleasant View...
Level Contributor
3,578 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disneyworld Web sight problem

I'm having trouble, too. I was able to link my dining reservations to the new website, but it won't allow me to link my existing resort reservation. So infuriating - when I enter my reservation number, it pulls it up immediately, but when I confirm, it tells me my zip code doesn't match my city and state. Then it won't go any further. Disney says they're working on it.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,328 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disneyworld Web sight problem

I just tried it again for first time today. The last 4 or more days its been saying the website can not be displayed now its just continually loading

pa
Level Contributor
53,922 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Disneyworld Web sight problem

Yes, working for me, has been for a couple of days now, getting the New site every time I log in. It is all hit and miss however, for many people, from all over the world, they are aware of the problems and hopefully all the kinks will be worked out soon, hang in there everybody

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,004 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Disneyworld Web sight problem

This morning was my day to make July 4th dinner ADRs for 8 at Be Our Guest. I'd been reading about all the website trouble and was prepared for a hassle but everything worked perfectly!

Sooooo very happy about this!

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,004 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Disneyworld Web sight problem

"DH" was also able to make an ADR for Boma as well, just in case "he" decides to trade in the MK madness for Animal Kingdom!

Brazil
Destination Expert
for Sao Paulo
Level Contributor
7,935 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Disneyworld Web sight problem

i had to link all my ADR manually..kind of annanoying...and when I tried to mock a reservation it only shows dates from june/14 on...

I left 3 adr to do while there...let´s see what happens!