We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying into Orlando-Girls Trip Non-Disney

PA
Level Contributor
205 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Flying into Orlando-Girls Trip Non-Disney

My friend lives in Leesburg and I am flying into Orland/Sanford the end of February for 5 days. I am looking for info/advice on where to go and what to do. I don't want to have to drive hours after flying from Central PA. but am not opposed to an hour or so. We are mid 40s and enjoy shopping, martini bars, wineries, live bands etc. A moderate(150-175/nt) resort with a nice pool would be great.

I wouldn't mind Disney...but if I went without my daughter and husband there would be a huge price to pay!!:)

Thanks!!

Orlando
Level Contributor
10,059 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying into Orlando-Girls Trip Non-Disney

If your friend lives in Leesburg, they are not far from the winery. I believe there is another one in Lakeland or Tampa. The Blue Martini and the upscale shopping are at the Mall at Milennia. Look at Citywalk, BB Kings, House of Blues, or one of many places in Downtown Orlando for live music. Maybe narrow your search to the Universal area or International Drive to be central to all of the above.

Boston...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying into Orlando-Girls Trip Non-Disney

What did you end up going? We are planning a trip to Orlando for my best friend's bachelorette party. We want a relaxing couple days by a nice pool, but some fun nights out too. We are flying into Orlando, but are open to driving 1-2 hours to a fun area.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

3. Re: Flying into Orlando-Girls Trip Non-Disney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 10, 2014