We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cant decide which hotel - Holiday Inn or Radisson?

Singapore
Level Contributor
567 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
Cant decide which hotel - Holiday Inn or Radisson?

Hi,

My sister (late 20s), mum and myself (early 30s) are coming to Orlando for our 1st time, from NYC, from Singapore in December.

We are coming for 4 days and 3 nights. Can i seek the expert's advice here on the hotel to stay, with these conditions:

- We would have no car

- We are going to Magic Kingdom, Seaworld/ Busch Gardens (either) and Universal Studios and will be out the whole day

- We would like somewhere where we can have breakfast/ dinner nearby/ have buses.

I saw from google maps that Radisson is directly near a highway.. and looks kind of deserted. Holiday Inn seems a bit nearer to Disney but seems similar as well.

Which hotel shd i choose or do you sugges another one? Budget is less than $350 per night.

Thank you

Michelle

Magic Kingdom Park
Disney Parks & Activities, Theme Parks
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Water Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cant decide which hotel - Holiday Inn or Radisson?

ok since the budget is pr 350 I would suggest that for this short stay

www.Disneyworld.com if staying at a Disney resort they will give You the transfer to and back from the airport inclusive in the room rate lots of places to choose from since You don´t have a car

You mention a lot of other parks here aswell for this short trip and would like to say that Disney has 4 big parks to go to one for each of Your 4 days

But of course if You want to stay outside then the Holiday inn is very near Downtown Disney

www.universalorlando.com

www.allearsnet.com

www.wdwinfo.com

Busch Gardens is futher away and is consideing a day trip its near Tampa

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
2,511 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cant decide which hotel - Holiday Inn or Radisson?

We stayed at the Raddison a few years ago. Fantistic location, clean and very friendly helpful staff. You can get the shuttle to Busch Gardens at the end of the road.

The hotel is located in the middle of I Drive 10 min bus-taxi journey to either Universal to the north of I -Idrive and 10 mins to Seaworls to the sout hof I-Drive.

The Radisson also has it's own cabs/taxi's which are available 24/7.

The Radisson is agood 245 mins away from MK, but I-Drive is ideal for restaurants and shops.

ajg

3. Re: Cant decide which hotel - Holiday Inn or Radisson?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, December 16, 2013