We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin holidays out now for 2014 book now or wait?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ipswich
Level Contributor
366 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Virgin holidays out now for 2014 book now or wait?

Hi, virgin have released holidays for 2014 today, is it wise to book this early, if yes, why? Any benefit to not booking this early? (Other than not having to part with my money just before christmas lol!!) is it cheaper the earlier you book?

Johnstone
Level Contributor
562 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Virgin holidays out now for 2014 book now or wait?

No worries :0)

ipswich
Level Contributor
366 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Virgin holidays out now for 2014 book now or wait?

Hubby wont let me book now, on account of having three holidays booked for 2013 already!!! : (

Booooooo!

Johnstone
Level Contributor
562 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Virgin holidays out now for 2014 book now or wait?

ffs Louise lol love it a woman after my own heart , GO GIRL haha :0)

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
105 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Virgin holidays out now for 2014 book now or wait?

We are prob going to book soon. Gives us longer to pay it :) Our previous and only experience with VH was great.

ipswich
Level Contributor
366 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Virgin holidays out now for 2014 book now or wait?

Oh i soooo want to book now!!!

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Virgin holidays out now for 2014 book now or wait?

Book it and don't tell him! lol

Leicester
Level Contributor
249 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Virgin holidays out now for 2014 book now or wait?

We knew we wanted to go with virgin holidays abd booked the week the dates became available then just paid it off. The price kept going up and up for the package as it got nearer the time so i was glad we got in early, especially as we had set dates we wanted to go.

Dont know if it was a justva good sales technique but the virgin sales rep said the more seats they sell on the flight the more they put the price up!

Bolton, Canada
Level Contributor
205 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Virgin holidays out now for 2014 book now or wait?

2014? They will luv you to book now and take your money at least 13 months before you go. Big gamble that far in advance imo. Unless you can cancel free and rebook later again, which i doubt.

You would kick yourself later if you found a lot better price.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
105 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Virgin holidays out now for 2014 book now or wait?

Good thing is you have up until 12 weeks prior departure to pay in full. I've found that usually their prices go up the longer you leave it, too.

Cheaper most likely to do all separate, book direct to hotel etc but oh well, we found this year that money we would have saved we were given in extras by Virgin and savings from them for attractions we wanted to go to.

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Virgin holidays out now for 2014 book now or wait?

hi ive just booked my hotel for orlando and waiting to do flights seperate as its working out over 1000 more for the package its cost me 300 for i.drive 9 nights and 770 for disney 10 nights and i no i will find flights from 450 each theres 4 of us , total around 3000, i looked at same thing package was 4100