We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Univeral studio,disneyworld and seaworld tickets

sydney
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Univeral studio,disneyworld and seaworld tickets

Hi, we are first timers to USA and doing these theme parks, 1 per day in january 2013 6th - 9th .

What is the best way to purchase tickets, are there combined tickets for above parks , are VIP tickets worth buying for seaworld, and Universal .Should we wait to buy them once we are there or should I pre buy them from the internet i(better deals ? ?)

Look forward to hearing from you.

Magic Kingdom Park
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Water Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Hyde, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
29 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Univeral studio,disneyworld and seaworld tickets

I'm currently in the same dilema, planning to go a few weeks after you. All I can advise is the best website I've found so far which seems to offer the best combinations of tickets at the cheapest prices:

http://www.park-tickets.com/

I have checked this website out as well and it all seems legitimate, with good reviews online. I'll be paying by credit card just to be sure though as I was advised to do for theme park tickets.

HTH

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,807 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Univeral studio,disneyworld and seaworld tickets

I see you say 1/6-9. There are 2 parks at universal (universal and islands of adventure), disney has 4 parks (plus waterparks which you really don't need in January) and seaworld. You'll have to decide which parks exactly you want to visit first.

sydney
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Univeral studio,disneyworld and seaworld tickets

Yes I was planning on both parks at universal studios, epcot and Harrypotter, hollywood studios at Disney and sea world.. No water parks as I think it would be to cold.

What is the temperature in orlando in January, is it swimming friendly.

pa
Level Contributor
54,437 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Univeral studio,disneyworld and seaworld tickets

No real advantage to buying tickets in advance.

Just buy the tickets at each Park

Universal and Islands of Adventure ( the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is Located IN Islands of Adventure ) get a 1 day/2 park ticket

Seaworld, a 1 day ticket

Epcot and Hollywood Studios, a 1 day magic your way ticket with Park Hopper Option added ( if you intend to visit both in 1 day ) OR a 2 day base ticket so you can visit each of the 2 Disney Parks for a full day ( wasn't sure you had 4 full days)

January weather can be iffy, pack clothes you can layer. Swimming might be OK, if you are staying where they have a heated pool

sydney
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Univeral studio,disneyworld and seaworld tickets

thanks partypa

Look forward to it. Cheers

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Univeral studio,disneyworld and seaworld tickets

Look at undercovertourist.com for DW theme park tickets. They have the best prices and come highly recommended from many other posters. We are going in January and will be ordering tickets through them.

7. Re: Univeral studio,disneyworld and seaworld tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 04, 2013