We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer between hotels on Disney property

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
33 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer between hotels on Disney property

My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon at WDW June 3-10, 2013. We're staying at Wilderness Lodge with the Magic Your Way Platinum Package.

However, because the package we purchased is so expensive, we didn't want to waste any of our package days traveling to/fro the airport.

So, we're flying in on June 2, in the evening, and staying at Art of Imagination that night (no dining plan or other package), so as to be on Disney property first thing in the morning on the 3rd!

My question is, will Disney bring our luggage to the other hotel for us, and allow us to deal with check-in after we've spent our day at the parks, or will we need to take care of that process ourselves in the morning? My main concern is that we are going to try for an 8:00am ADR at Crystal Palace on the 3rd (available to book Dec 5!!) and are trying to plan wake-up times and such.

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks :-)

Magic Kingdom Park
Disney Parks & Activities, Theme Parks
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Water Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
pa
Level Contributor
54,488 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer between hotels on Disney property

Yes, Disney will transfer your luggage from Art of Animation to the Wilderness Lodge

Quickest is to take your Luggage to Bell Services on your way out to head to the Park. Once you have checked in at Wilderness Lodge, call Bell services there for them to deliver your luggage to your room

2. Re: Transfer between hotels on Disney property

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 30, 2013