We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day 13 Seaworld

wigan
Level Contributor
514 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Day 13 Seaworld

Well if you have read day 12 you will know I got up this morning with lack of sleep and still suffering the effects from dehydration.

However today was our last day in Orlando so intended to carry on with the plan.

We had planned to get there for gates opening so we could hopefully get it done in half a day, in order to get home early and get some packing done. We was there for soon after 9 so not bad considering I felt awfull!

First stop water!!! I will be drinking plenty of this today lol. We headed straight over to Manta to do a child swap as my mum n dad had decided to chill around the villa today. We walked straight on this but although it was good i was a little disappointed as it seemed better when watching it on youtube.

We left Kracken out as both kids were too small for this also so went straight over to the sealion show. This was brilliant fun we loved it, and the entertainer there whilst the stadium is filling up was hilarious! I could have watched him all day.

The sun was real hot now and where we was sat was a suntrap we were dripping! Drink water Cheryl!! (I did) The show was soo good for a small while i forgot about feeling quite so bad!

Well we managed to get everything done here we wanted to do, we had already done Wild Arctic the other day which turned out to be a good move because today it was closed in preperation to change it for the Christmas simulator attraction, Polar Express which opens on the 9th. I have to say though the Polar Express looks amazing real Christmassy :) Would of liked to try that one out!

We did the Shamu show which we all found amazing and i loved watching the whales drench everyone haha. I also liked at the beginning how our heroes were acknowledged,real special.

Another ride we loved was Journey to Atlantis wasn't expecting the roller-coaster part of that ride and came off totally soaked at least it cooled us off!

All in all we had a really good day and was done for 3pm! We walked onto everything and planned everything well around the 2 shows we planned to watch. The kids also loved petting the sting rays.

Later on we headed home to hear of Mum n Dad's day who had decided to walk around the lake on our community and walked right up-to the resident gator :) He was sunning himself lol I hope he drank lots today! They got close enough to get some pictures but not too close lol.

Later when heading out for tea we all went back together,unfortunately the Gator had gone but it was nice walking round the lake.

After tea we had a quick look round Old Town to see the cars whilst it was Saturday,DH had to get a picture of one that was like in the film Dukes Of Hazzard :)

I was completely wiped out now so it was back to villa to pack last bits and chill out before bed.

So that brings me to the end of my holiday, thanks for reading I have enjoyed sharing my holiday with you :)

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
470 reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
187 reviews
from $128.99*
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
14 reviews
from $49.99*
$87.87
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate...
77 reviews
from $168.99*
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day 13 Seaworld

Thank you for sharing, hope you are all better now. Journey to Atlantis is one of my favorite rides.

So did you notice Seaworld was less busy than Disney during your visit?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,391 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day 13 Seaworld

I have thoroughly enjoyed your reports cheryl....thank you so much for sharing your amazing trip with us!!!

I do hope you are feeling better for your flight home :-)

Travel safe and look forward to your next Orlando holiday reports!!! Hehe

AJ

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
15,880 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day 13 Seaworld

Hope you have a good flight home.

newcastle
Level Contributor
3,025 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day 13 Seaworld

Really enjoyed your reports. Have a safe trip home.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
5,150 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day 13 Seaworld

Great reports Cheryl, have been with you all the way ! Glad your sunstroke did not spoil your last day, safe journey home, crispy frosty weather here ! :)

galway
Level Contributor
1,224 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Day 13 Seaworld

Really enjoyed all your reports. I love reading trs.. You nearly always have a lovely flashback to your own memories or you get some advice on something you never knew. So thank you

wigan
Level Contributor
514 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Day 13 Seaworld

I enjoyed sharing my TR's it's been like filling in a diary each night but a new kind of interactive diary (hey I could be into something there) oh no hang on its been done already... Facebook! Lol

No really I got so much help whenever I asked, it was nice to repay the favour if anything I have said over the 2 weeks has been helpful to anyone.

Regards to Seaworld it was much less busier than MK and the atmosphere on the spooktacular night was just buzzing!

On the last day we went we expected it to be busy for a Saturday and it was but wait times were low! Even our friends who only got there around lunch time found wait times low.

We really enjoyed this park.

wigan
Level Contributor
514 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Day 13 Seaworld

P.S

Australia as good as this holiday has been we need a rest! Thankfully we have Turkey booked for the summer :)

I knew we had packed loads in and it would be near impossible fitting it all in, but I wanted to do as much as possible for the kids to see incase we didn't get back here. I think we will, but we have discussed the very different way in which we would do it. Ill do one ladt post when I get home :)

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Day 13 Seaworld

Thank you so much for sharing your holiday with us. Enjoyed reading everyone. Safe home.

A x

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,229 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Day 13 Seaworld

Hi Cheryl, have a good flight back. Hope you're feeling ok now.

We got into Gatwick at 10.30am yesterday no sleep on plane....I slept for 12hrs last night!! Lol

Enjoy your last few hrs in Orlando...I want to be back there!!

It's so cold and rainy here..