We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TR 6 (Hollywood Studios, EPCOT & Chef Mickeys)

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
TR 6 (Hollywood Studios, EPCOT & Chef Mickeys)

Up early and got the bus to DHS (vis Grand Floridain!) what a difference to the other day, the place was nearly empty. Went straight to TSM got a fast pass for 10.20/11.20 return then walked straight on.

Did ToT, Little Mermaid, Walts Story had breakfast at Carfax and then got the boat over to EPCOT. Had a wander round the world and a couple of cocktails, say the Voices of Liberty in the American Pavillion, they are dfinitely not to be missed, I love 'em! then wandered off to get the bus home.

It was freezing tonight and we waited 15 minutes for a bus (longest wait so far) to MK. We were going to walk over to the Contemp but because it was so cols and my feet were numb we decided to get the monorail, BIG MISTAKE it was packed and took an age. All in all it took us an hour to ger from WL to the Contemporary!!!.

Went to the Wave for a pre dinner drink but it was really packed, there's a first! Went to the Outer Rim, had a couple of cocktails then went in for dinner with the gang. OMG that Minnie girl is such a flirt!! We had a good chat about shoes & handbags, she tried to steal my new bag!! Food was good as usual, saw all the characters, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald & Goofy. Got a cab back to WL to cold to wait for a bus.

Moving to Universal Royal Pacific so may not be online for a couple of days, can't recall if they have free wifi!!

Stay safe everyone in the North East!

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TR 6 (Hollywood Studios, EPCOT & Chef Mickeys)

Swap our cold weather for your cold weather, lol

So pleased you are still having a good time. Marion should be on her way now. Have a good meeting. x

wigan
Level Contributor
3,559 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TR 6 (Hollywood Studios, EPCOT & Chef Mickeys)

Great trip report..

Always a cocktail or to in them.lol

Marish

Cheshire
Level Contributor
5,153 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TR 6 (Hollywood Studios, EPCOT & Chef Mickeys)

Sounds fun USLovers,I hope you said hi to Minnie for me ! Enjoy Royal Pacific :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,229 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TR 6 (Hollywood Studios, EPCOT & Chef Mickeys)

Glad HS was better this time.. To get a FP for 10.20 is amazing!

Sounds like a great day at Epcot & Chef Mickey too.

It was ab freezing last night wasn't it. We ate at POR and were going to go to MK for the evening but we were so cold decided to go back to room & watch TV.

Can't believe the damage & flooding caused by Sandy in the NE!

Have a fun couple of days at Universal :0)

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
12,151 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TR 6 (Hollywood Studios, EPCOT & Chef Mickeys)

Hiya USL~~~~~~Glad it was less crowded at DHS.

That's pretty good timing for TSM. I STILL have not been on it. My fault for not being a morning person.I guess. So agree about the Voices of Liberty.Every one of them has perfect pitch,I swear!

Hope you and Minnie didn't get in too much of a "to do" over the pocketbook...tee hee hee :+))

Hope you love your new hotel. Cheers!

Edited: 9:14 am, October 30, 2012
Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TR 6 (Hollywood Studios, EPCOT & Chef Mickeys)

Just checked into the Royal Pacific, free room upgrade. complimentary wifi, complimentary gym access (ha ha) and the room is ready, fabulous, over to the studios now with my express pass!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,229 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TR 6 (Hollywood Studios, EPCOT & Chef Mickeys)

Well done on getting upgrade! Enjoy your day at Universal :0)

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: TR 6 (Hollywood Studios, EPCOT & Chef Mickeys)

Well done you on the upgrade :D No excuse for not doing Tr's ;) Hope you said hi to Donald for me and got some photos. Have fun, missus.

A x

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
18,418 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: TR 6 (Hollywood Studios, EPCOT & Chef Mickeys)

Gym access!!!!!!!

Just sprayed my wine over the carpet

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
586 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: TR 6 (Hollywood Studios, EPCOT & Chef Mickeys)

Ah Royal Pacific my fave hotel ever( will be back next sept) How did you get your free room upgrade? I would laugh if they gave me the gym too, do they not know how far you walk in the parks for gods sake! Enjoy the hot tub and the cocktails and that nice little beach on the lagoon. wish I was there :(