We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bella Vida

Level Contributor
6 posts
224 reviews
Save Topic
Bella Vida

Does anyone have info on Bella Vida Resort on Corsa La. Kissimmee?

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
477 reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
188 reviews
from $128.99*
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
131 reviews
from $118.99*
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
14 reviews
from $51.99*
$87.87
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
9,061 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bella Vida

What kind of info? Google brings up lots of links for Bella Vida.

Level Contributor
6 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bella Vida

I've also seen the posts. I was wondering if anyone has stayed there who could provide info for potential guests. It appears that it is pretty new.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
1,891 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bella Vida

We stayed at terra verde just down the road from bella vida, but my friend stayed at BV last September.

It's in a good location just off the 192, in walking distance of Walmart. It's about 10mins drive from the gates of Disney.

It was built by the same company as terra verde, so the houses are similar. I've seen my friends photos & it looks great, she would stay there again.

4. Re: Bella Vida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 07, 2013