We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Online check-in done - finally the day is almost here

England
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Online check-in done - finally the day is almost here

Hi all you lovely TA friends. I have just completed my online check-in with BA for tomorrow. We did not pay to pre-book and were allocated 4 seats together, unfortunately towards the back of the plane. Tried to move forward a bit but no chance as by the time i chose other seats further up front they were already taken :-(((. Never mind, at least we will sit together :-)

Now I really have to get a move on and pack bags, will be leaving around 6 tomorrow. I can't believe it's finally here and I can't wait to escape the fog and drizzle although the prospect of this ? tropical storm worries me a bit. But being more positive we will have a blast whatever the weather.

Thanks again to everybody who shared their TRs, answered my questions and engaged in a bit of silly banter.

In a couple of days I will be dancing with the minions, much to the embarrasment of the rest of the family, LOL. Can't wait.

We won't be taking a laptop, so unless my lovely DD or DS will lend me their wifi devices I will be reporting on my return (maybe with that fluffy unicorn).

To everybody else who will be going soon have a lovely trip and for those of you who have just returned or have a longer wait Happy Planning.

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Online check-in done - finally the day is almost here

Oh, you lucky sod, trolli. Hope you all have a fantastic time. Looking forward to your Tr's on your return. Enjoy :D

A x

cornwall
Level Contributor
2,152 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Online check-in done - finally the day is almost here

have a great time mate................

England, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Online check-in done - finally the day is almost here

Have a fantastic time! The weather is lovely and looks like the tropical storm will pass by with no problems :)

You won't be the only one dancing with the minions and embarrassing the kids - we'll be visiting tomorrow!! Lol!

Blackwood, United...
Level Contributor
4,940 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Online check-in done - finally the day is almost here

One week today we'll be on our way :-). Have a fantastic time :-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,229 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Online check-in done - finally the day is almost here

Hey Trolli... How exciting... Yesterday weather was fab...evenings a touch on chilly side, but not cold, just a wee nip.. Ha ha.

Have fun packing!

I can't believe I've been here 5 days now...seems like just a couple of days ago that I was packing myself! :0)

Cheshire
Level Contributor
5,140 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Online check-in done - finally the day is almost here

Have a fab time trolli :)

England
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Online check-in done - finally the day is almost here

carberry, will definitely report back.

deej, hope you are right about the storm and have fun with the minions.

Marion, safe journey and Kooky, keep enjoying your holidays and the weather because it is grim back here.

gunboat and CheshireBurt, thanks.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
890 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Online check-in done - finally the day is almost here

Have a safe trip trolli and a wonderful holiday.

Its a bit chilly early morning and again in the evening but wonderful through the day

Cherry

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
18,114 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Online check-in done - finally the day is almost here

Happy hols Trolli xx

wigan
Level Contributor
3,559 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Online check-in done - finally the day is almost here

Trolli,Wooooo Hooooo!!! its your turn,i'm doin a little dance ,so excited for you!

Have the best time ever,let the embarassment go out the window,i loved dancing with the minions,my 11 year old boy wasnt so keen and told me to stop(he gets very embarrased of me)lol

ENJOY!

Marish