We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comedy Club - Pleasure Island

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Comedy Club - Pleasure Island

Hi all !

Question for the locals or the "just-been-theres"....

Having read that Pleasure Island is undergoing renovations, can anyone tell me if this includes the Comedy Club? Is this one still open? We're coming to WDW towards the end of May, and the Comedy Club is the MAIN reason we'd be visiting Pleasure Island. Would we be wasting our time?

Thanks much!!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,743 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Comedy Club - Pleasure Island

Only the West End stage and the Hub stage is under refurbishment at this time. The Comedy Club is open and operating.

Winter Garden...
Level Contributor
612 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Comedy Club - Pleasure Island

I am hoping to get to pleasure island on this trip. I want to go to the adventurers club. It is supposed to be really great and the characters really funny. Neither my dad or husband like going our so I will drag my mom.

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Comedy Club - Pleasure Island

We had a couple of fabulous nights there and it was a truly family show. I just hope it is still the same.

Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Comedy Club - Pleasure Island

likestotravel,

The best article I've found about the Adventurer's Club is at http://allearsnet.com/btp/faq_adv.htm - it helped me know what to expect.

Winter Garden...
Level Contributor
612 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Comedy Club - Pleasure Island

thanks I love that site I will look up the adventurers club there. Wanted to go last year but, couldnt talk husband into it.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,857 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Comedy Club - Pleasure Island

Can you take kids into the comedy club,well 14yr old not a little boy and what time are the hours?and can you eat/drink there?Sorry for all the questions.Also do you need to book?