We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DoubleTree Hotel at Universal

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
215 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
DoubleTree Hotel at Universal

I will be staying here at the end of the week. For those of you who've stayed here please let me know how it was, and any tips you have for this area. Thanx!

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
468 reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
183 reviews
from $128.99*
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
11 reviews
from $49.99*
$87.87
Special Offer
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
126 reviews
from $112.99*
$118.99
Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
215 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DoubleTree Hotel at Universal

Bump!

ohio
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: DoubleTree Hotel at Universal

I see that you should of just stayed at double tree hotel at universal. Can you please tell me how it was! We will be going in april. I have rooms booked at comfort suites and double tree and I need to cancel one. I just can't make my mind up. I first had comfort suites booked then I started reading reviews and it scard me so I booked the double tree. Can you please help? Thanks.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
215 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: DoubleTree Hotel at Universal

Hey I answered your post! You should stay at the Double Tree. You will appreciate how close you are, and the view. And make sure you get the warm free cookie when you check in!

The hotel was just okay. I did think that the beds and pillows were comfortable though. And since I checked in SOO late, I really appreciated the Pizza Hut express across from the lobby. You'll see it as you are walking to the elavators.

You can buy tickets to Universal in the hotel lobby if you don't get them on line. That saved me alot of time, not having to stand in line at the park's ticket window.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: DoubleTree Hotel at Universal

hi has all of the hotel now been renovated or is there still work going on ?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
215 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: DoubleTree Hotel at Universal

I didnt see any work being done while I was there.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
215 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: DoubleTree Hotel at Universal

Forgot to tell you that when you come out of the parking lot and you're facing TGI FRidays, make a left away from the main road, and you will see the sign for Crackle Barrell Restaurant on the right. The food there is really good.