We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seaworld

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax NS
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Seaworld

Hi Folks,

Need some help.

We have been to Orlando before but never Seaworld. Planning on going to Seaworld the first week in May. However the reviews are not great on here. So have a couple of questions.

1. Some posting talk about paying to get on rides? Aren't there only 3 main rides at Seaword and arent they part of admission?

2. Shamu SHow- Is there an opportunity to see Shamu while they transition to a new show?

3. Is Seaworld worth it?

Thanks,

WJM

Cheshire,UK
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Seaworld

Just got back, they aren't doing a proper Shamu show till the new one "Believe" starts up mid-May, until then they are doing rehearsals which the audience can watch. Whilst I thought the tricks were pretty good the rest of the show seemed quite contrived and over the top to me, hopefully the finished article will be much better. We did do "Dine with Shamu" though just after seeing the show and I thought this was great since 3 of the Orcas were swimming right next to us then did a 20 minute exclusive show.

Also enjoyed the dolphin show...