We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cocoa Beach

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
5,938 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Cocoa Beach

Here's an idea. This isn't for everyone, but if you can stand a timeshare presentation. Here we go.

We just returned from Disney and also stayed 4 days at Disney's Vero Beach Resort. On the way to Vero we stopped at the RonJon surf shop in Cocoa Beach. As I walk in this place there's a big information booth right in front of me , so I'm curious about where to have lunch. So I ask the guy. Turns out RonJon is building a new condo timeshare resort there in Cocoa.

So the guy says we'll take you to the resort, (on the beach) Buy your lunch there and give you to tickets to the Kennedy Space Center (he told me they were worth $50 each, I don't know).

So if you're the kind of person who can stand a 90 minute (right) presentation, you can get some beach time, Kennedy Space Center tickets and the perverbial free lunch. We were headed south, I bought a shirt and left.

You can only find this type of valuble information here on TA : )

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cocoa Beach

Tell us more Ronojon,

Wow dont you just love those lovely stress free 2 hour hard sell sessions when you just want the tickets and leave. Your description of the time share scam is the most positive I have heard for ages. Please don't encourage them - leave well alone.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cocoa Beach

I like the people like me who are not swayed by the "hard Sell" and just take the free stuff.

Did it in the Bahamas, got $100 us and a $20 cab ride for less than two hours.

Only do it if you can say NO thanks, and have the extra time to spend.

I may check it out.

Boston...
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cocoa Beach

Just so everyone is clear on this,Cocoa Beach is not to be confused with the French Riviera.

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
5,938 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cocoa Beach

Amen, Boston Tom

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cocoa Beach

You are right Tom, Cocoa is better.

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cocoa Beach

You are correct Rono you can only find the kind of valuable information you just shared here on TA:):) Thanks for sharing:):)

Boston...
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cocoa Beach

O.K. Vegasbutt, Cocoa is better, better than what??

Boston...
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cocoa Beach

Typo, I meant debut,sorry.

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cocoa Beach

TEA?

no, the French Riviera of course. We Europeans can go there anytime but we choose to travel all that way to sit in a room with time share spivs instead !!!

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cocoa Beach

Oh yea, thanks again rono, thanks for sharing and caring.