We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tips on Orlando w/ 9mo old

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lansing, Michigan
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
tips on Orlando w/ 9mo old

My husband and I are about to visit Orlando, stay at Grande Vista/Marriott. Our 9month old goes with us everywhere and we know some things we can do with him..i.e. shopping, eating, Sea World..Don't know if we will even try a Disney park, we considered Epcot..do any experts have ideas or tips for us as we have not visited in 10 or more years and aren't familiar with new attractions...

Thanks in advance...so many tips we have read have been great.

Livonia, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,559 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tips on Orlando w/ 9mo old

You will really like the Marriott Grande Vista. We stayed there this past November at the end of our Disney land/sea package and had a wonderful time. Since your little one is so little, I think Epcot would be a great place for you and your husband to visit. Also, each Disney park including Epcot has a Baby Care Center where you can change, feed and cool off with your little one if needed.

Lansing, Michigan
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: tips on Orlando w/ 9mo old

Lovevacations-Should we request a certain area of the resort? Can you recommend certain buildings over others for our stay.

Livonia, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,559 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tips on Orlando w/ 9mo old

We were in building 81. Our room looked very updated to me. Very nicely appointed. We stayed in a two bedroom unit which was a one bedroom with an adjoining door to a regular hotel room. Our room was located right by the main pool and a short walk over the bridge to the fun, heated pool that had water cannons and sprayers. Other than that I couldn't give you any other information as to other building numbers or room locations.