We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

orlando grand plaza hotel

Cwmbran south Wales...
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
orlando grand plaza hotel

Please can all you people give me as much low down on this hotel, have booked for 2 weeks sep this year

Doncaster, S Yorks
Level Contributor
10,270 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: orlando grand plaza hotel

Change it as soon as possibale , its a dump.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,940 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: orlando grand plaza hotel

xr759 is correct it is a land-fill site...

swansea, south wales
Level Contributor
661 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: orlando grand plaza hotel

see the previous post on this hotel everything you need to know is in there

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,527 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: orlando grand plaza hotel

Avoid at all costs! This hotel has changed hands several times recently and it isn't hard to see why. The last time I checked, the hotel had just changed it's name to the Legacy Grand. I don't know what is so "grand" about this hotel, or should I say dump? It has to be one of the worst hotels (if not the worst) in Orlando and I don't know how it stays open. Perhaps it is the deceivingly nice pictures of the hotel (most likely when it was still a Ramada) posted on the Internet that trick tourists who don't know any better into staying there. Anyways, there are lots of hotels in the Orlando to choose from. Do yourself a favor and book someplace else! You'll be glad you did!

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,527 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: orlando grand plaza hotel

I meant to say that there are many other hotels in the Orlando area to choose from.