We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carribean Beach?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
50 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Carribean Beach?

I am planning an August trip with my daughter and have previously stayed at the All-Stars Movies. We wanted to upgrade this year to a Moderate hotel. The Carribean Beach looks great, but there are so many conflicting reviews that I was wondering if anyone had any opinions or advice. My daughter is older, so we are basically two adults. And if you stay there, how do you know which buliding to ask for? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Livingston, New...
Level Contributor
214 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Carribean Beach?

I have always loved the Carribean Beach, but it is very spread out and depending on what building you are in the trek to the food court/restaurant can be very long.

We just returned (4/15/06) from the Port Orleans Riverside. We chose this resort because of the trundle beds (my girls fight if I put them together). I have to say that we were all pleasantly surprised. I felt that although it is also a moderate it seemed to be a cut above the Carribean Beach. They also have the boat ride to Downtown Disney which we really enjoyed. I would give it a try. I don't think you would be disappointed!