We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

april 13-17-good time for disney

houma, la
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Topic
april 13-17-good time for disney

We were supposed to go to Disney today but my 14 year started running fever... what about April 13-17? Is it crowded?

Thanks

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,907 posts
403 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: april 13-17-good time for disney

March and April are both very crowded due to Spring break.

Winchester, Virginia
Level Contributor
582 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: april 13-17-good time for disney

Yes, usually March and April are crowded with spring break. However, because Easter is so early this year, I think most schools will have finished their by then. It is always a gamble, but I would think it would be ok. There are always crowds. Just plan well, use fastpass, get in the parks early, etc... I think I remember that your kids are older so they can deal with lines a bit. It will not be like Christmas week or anything. And, you can't do anything with a feverish kid....so, grin and and move on.

Have fun!!

Southampton UK
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: april 13-17-good time for disney

We went to Orlando last April and weresurprised at how busy it was. There were a lot large organised school groups, all different ages, but we found if we got to the parks early and used the fastpass, we didn't queue for more than 20 minutes.

houma, la
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: april 13-17-good time for disney

Thanks for the info. I may rethink my trip for the middle of May.