We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Quest

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Presque Isle, ME
10 posts
Save Topic
Disney Quest

Could someone tell me if Disney Hopper plus tickets allow you admission into Disney Quest? Or do you have to buy seperate tickets for that?

Charlotte, North...
Destination Expert
for North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,944 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney Quest

The new "Magic your Way" tickets which have been sold since January 1st of this year, include Disney Quest if you purchase the "Magic Plus Pack" along with the base "Magic Your Way" ticket. You can also add the park hopping option, and non-expiration option on to the base ticket if you wish. The base ticket just gets you admission into one Disney park per day purchased and expires in 14 days from the first use. Mousesavers.com better explains the new tickets and all their options.

Unless there is some special Disney Hopper pass that was sold to conventions or something like that, which I don't know about, the old Disney Hopper Plus passes which Disney sold to the public and online vendors from 1999 until the end of 2004, do not include Disney Quest. The pluses on those passes were the water parks, Pleasure Island, and Disney's Wide World of Sports. A few online vendors still have a few of these. These tickets were non-expiring.

I hope this makes sense, and helps.

Best Wishes!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
66 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney Quest

I don't know how much it costs to add that feature to your package, but you should go on the Maple Leaf Tickets site to see how much Omar is selling Disney Quest tickets for at this time. We purchased our tickets through him and saved quite a bit, I think it was $15.00 on an adult ticket and $10 on a kid's ticket. He is very reliable, we picked the tickets up in person but they also will mail them to you if you have enough time before your trip. They are the actual tickets, not vouchers. Deal with cofidence!