We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dwtickets.com vs Orlandofuntickets.com

Msida
Level Contributor
49 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Dwtickets.com vs Orlandofuntickets.com

Has anyone ever bought walt disney world tickets from either dwtickets.com or orlandofuntickets.com? I was thinking of buying tickets from Orlandfuntickets.com because their pick up location is very close to where we will be staying. However, when i contacted them, they emailed me back with an email that has dwtickets.com as the domain.

So now I'm wondering... are these one and the same company? I've checked the details against the better business bureau in orlando and they both seem legitimate companies who have had quite a few complaints filed against them. Has anyone ever had first hand experience with these companies?

World of Disney
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Specialty Shops
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Specialty Shops
Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
42,410 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dwtickets.com vs Orlandofuntickets.com

I would not take a chance and try checking the prices for Undercovertourist.com instead.

They are 100% reliable.

Decatur, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,820 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dwtickets.com vs Orlandofuntickets.com

www.undercovertourist.com

I second what Kat wrote. Reliable, no added tax, and they mail for free on a timely basis. No need to pick up your theme park tickets.

Msida
Level Contributor
49 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dwtickets.com vs Orlandofuntickets.com

Thanks for the tip. I've already contacted undercovertourist and they don't ship to Malta. My only option is to pick them up from their pick up location; however, if we do that, the savings we will get on the tickets will probably cover the taxi ride to the pick up location so it really isn't worth it. We're arriving late in the evening so i cannot even have them delivered to the hotel because they won't release tickets unless i show the credit card i used and ID card.

Mentioned in this post
Malta
Malta
Europe
Decatur, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,820 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dwtickets.com vs Orlandofuntickets.com

Oh, sorry about that.

I use UCT and don't know about the other companies you listed.

Are you staying at WDW Resort for your entire holiday?

Va
Level Contributor
11,712 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dwtickets.com vs Orlandofuntickets.com

I think that is a bit of a stretch to say that undercover tourist is 100% reliable. I have used orlandofuntickets.com before and had no issue. They had the lowest price and provided me with the tickets. Not much more you can ask for.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Dwtickets.com vs Orlandofuntickets.com

I agree with sunngod. DW Tickets has been in Orlando for years, and I've used them many times. They're a member of the Orlando Better Business Bureau and have an A rating. Plus, they have some of the best prices.

For your particular situation, I would recommend using their hotel delivery service. I've used it before, and my ticket package is always waiting for me at my hotel.

A+ service from DWTickets.com

Msida
Level Contributor
49 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dwtickets.com vs Orlandofuntickets.com

Honeybee - I won't be staying at a WDW resort.

Sunngod - Thanks for sharing your experience. It looks like your review is genuine and that you're not just posting out here to sell or advertise. From where do you normally pick up the tickets?

Va
Level Contributor
11,712 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dwtickets.com vs Orlandofuntickets.com

I picked the tickets up at their place on Palm Parkway because I was staying that the Hilton down the street. If you are staying near there it is easy to get too. There are hundreds of companies that resell Disney tickets. I used them because they were on the way to my hotel. They were the same price or within a dollar or two of all the other companies so price really wasn't an issue. They did try to offer other tickets when I stopped by to pick them up, but it wasn't a hard sell. I just said no and those were the only ones I needed.

I have no idea what their relationship is with dwtickets.com. They are probably the same company just doing business under different names. Their phone numbers are 1 digit off, and they have the same pick up location so I would assume there is a good chance they are the same company.

Msida
Level Contributor
49 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dwtickets.com vs Orlandofuntickets.com

Thanks sunngod! I have one more question for you. Do they sell e-tickets or real tickets?

Va
Level Contributor
11,712 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dwtickets.com vs Orlandofuntickets.com

They were regular tickets.