We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Revenge of the Mummy at Universal

Beckenham,Kent
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Revenge of the Mummy at Universal

I am due to come to Orlando in May.I am wondering if anybody has been on the Revenge of the Mummy ride at Universal studios and what it is like.

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
471 reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
187 reviews
from $128.99*
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
14 reviews
from $49.99*
$87.87
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate...
77 reviews
from $168.99*
Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
215 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Revenge of the Mummy at Universal

Thanx Traveller and Tigger! My stomach is hurting right now just thinking about it! But I think Imma do it! If the two of you survived I guess I can. I'll let you know if I REALLY went through wif it when I get back . . . AHHHH!!!!!

UK
Level Contributor
458 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Revenge of the Mummy at Universal

Going on give them both a go.

As the previous person said Space Mountain goes down in a spiral not a big drop.

Makes sure you let us know how you get on.

Ottawa,Ontario
Level Contributor
239 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Revenge of the Mummy at Universal

as a single rider, i virtually walked right on. it is worth it to single out if you can. the ride was really neat, i thought. although if i had to wait in a really long line i would probably pass(just because i already did it)

sussex Eng
Level Contributor
501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
24. Re: Revenge of the Mummy at Universal

I went on this in March when they were testing it for the first time! Was quite a shaky ride and in the excitement (we were not expecting it to be operational yet)2 of us forgot to take our hats off and lost them! Good marketing ploy as we had to buy a "mummy" one on the way out! Great ride thou!!

Yorkshire
4 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Revenge of the Mummy at Universal

The ride is really tame my daughter and myself hate rollercoasters and went on it three times and really enjoyed it, just the right amount of thrills but no big drops. Disney is definitely better than Universal by far there is no competition the whole experience is far more enjoyable whatever the type of attraction you enjoy

phoenix, az
Level Contributor
44 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Revenge of the Mummy at Universal

loved it... don't go on if you have neck / back problems, its similiar to the indian jones experience imho as its has lots of twists & jolts. worth the wait (tip, go early early or late afternoon for shortest lines.

don't miss spiderman!

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
215 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Revenge of the Mummy at Universal

Hey guys I did it!!! I rode it and I survived! I got to the ride about 9:30am on Saturday and was able to walk right on. By the time I walked through that spooky area that leads to the ride, my heart was beating so hard! I had my eyes closed for alot of the ride, so I got on it again to see what I missed - especially since there was no line.

The drop was scary, but I liked that it didn't make my stomach drop nor make me feel like I was going to die. The next day we finished IOA early, and headed back to the Mummy to ride it for one last time.

So thanks for the info on the ride! If anyone else is afraid to ride it like I was and need some info, let me know!

Yorkshire England
Level Contributor
311 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Revenge of the Mummy at Universal

So glad you liked it you sound like i did when i 1st went on it but it is not as bad as you imagine

UK
Level Contributor
458 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Revenge of the Mummy at Universal

Really glad you went on it.

UK
Level Contributor
458 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply