We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlandoattractions.com

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
12 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Orlandoattractions.com

I know there are many postings on the forum recommending tickets at this vendor and that, but I would just like to share my experience in the ticket-buying market. We are off to Orlando in mid July, and decided to opt for the 14-day combi deal from www.orlandoattractions.com - this offered 14-day access to all Disney parks (including water parks) and Universal (not Wet n'Wild) for £322 per adult. I ordered these tickets on 12th June and they arrived a week later by Royal Mail Special Delivery (there was no charge for postage). I used this same company a couple of years ago when going to Florida with no problems but never got round to recommending them then - so making up for that this time. Looking forward to our trip - only 3 weeks to go!! Just got to get the dollars sorted now!!

Enfield, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
41. Re: Orlandoattractions.com

Great service from Orlando Attractions. Spoke to someone in UK before we ordered our tickets who was very helpful in recommending the best combinations as we didn't want too many days at Disney parks. This site offers a 3/4 day pass which you can't usuallly get in the UK. Tickets were sent out promptly with free postage and status updates via email. Definitely recommended.

St. John's, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
42. Re: Orlandoattractions.com

Just booked my tickets with orlandoattractions.com and received a e-copy of my Disney Tickets within 2 hours of booking. Super fast processing, super happy with service, will definitely use this site again.

D. Hazlie

Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
109 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Orlandoattractions.com

Wonderful company delivered quickly no problems at all, highly recommended to anyone that needs tickets for disney, universal etc. Very clear website so you know exactly what you are buying (some american websites can be confusing on what the tickets include) and free postage unlike some of the american that charge $30 to mail to uk.

Highly recommended to all!

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
8 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Orlandoattractions.com

Ordered 12 days ago, no email update, order just says processing....

And they've taken the money all £1800 of it

Leaving in a few days!!!!

Edited: 7:36 pm, May 26, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
45. Re: Orlandoattractions.com

Great service from Orlando Attractions. Spoke to someone in UK before we ordered our tickets who was very helpful in recommending the best combinations bought The Real Deal #1 COMBO includes Walt Disney World 14 Day ultimate Orlando Flex Ticket tickets arrived within a week Royal Mail Special Delivery got some freebies going to Florida in July thanks Orlando Attractions

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
46. Re: Orlandoattractions.com

Fantastic and reliable service from orlandoattractions.com. Will definitely use again and will be my top recommendation to others.

Northampton
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: Orlandoattractions.com

7x WDW and Universal 14 day tickets ordered online for Aug'13 holiday. After a week I made a quick call to very helpful UK # just to check on progress and put my mind put at rest, which they did. Tickets arrived today by Royal Mail Special Delivery exactly as ordered. Nice to have tickets before we go, no need to queue or collect anything when we arrive.

Doncaster
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: Orlandoattractions.com

I selected this site due to price! They were the best value I could find for the Universal Flex Ticket Plus tickets for five of us saving around £200 on what the tour opperators wanted!!!!!

I rang and spoke to Simon and ordered over phone, no charge for credit card!!! I was told exactly when the tickets would arrive and sure enough they did!! We are regular travellers to Florida and we will definately be using Florida Attractions in the future. I would recommend anybody to check them out as I can not fault them for service and price. 100% satisfaction.

Doncastergeoff

Anglesey, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
1 review
Save Reply
49. Re: Orlandoattractions.com

We just booked with these for the first time and we rang up and we bought the big package for every park(which they gave a free legoland enterance and a free boggy creek airboat ride) for £470 and reduced it to £463 fair play.hopefully get the tickets next week if every1 on here says u get them within a week. X fingers.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
301 posts
Save Reply
50. Re: Orlandoattractions.com

ordered my orlando flexi tickets yesterday. £185 each 5 park 2 week ticket. they have already been dispatched. excellent service and price.