We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlandoattractions.com

Aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
12 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Orlandoattractions.com

I know there are many postings on the forum recommending tickets at this vendor and that, but I would just like to share my experience in the ticket-buying market. We are off to Orlando in mid July, and decided to opt for the 14-day combi deal from www.orlandoattractions.com - this offered 14-day access to all Disney parks (including water parks) and Universal (not Wet n'Wild) for £322 per adult. I ordered these tickets on 12th June and they arrived a week later by Royal Mail Special Delivery (there was no charge for postage). I used this same company a couple of years ago when going to Florida with no problems but never got round to recommending them then - so making up for that this time. Looking forward to our trip - only 3 weeks to go!! Just got to get the dollars sorted now!!

Lichfield, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Orlandoattractions.com

Absolutely fantastic service. The prices are brilliant, even cheaper that when I was a travel agent and had a discount! The service is second to none, tickets arrived as advised and in plenty of time before I travel. They even send you a discount card that saves you money off loads of restaurants in resort and doubles as a phone card....amazing service, thank you. Would recommend to all including all travel agents!

England, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Orlandoattractions.com

I've just used Orlandoattractions for the first time and have been very impressed with their service - not only very prompt delivery but also a personal update that you don't get with many companies any more. This was the only on-line agency I could find selling 3/4 day Disney tickets which you can't usually buy in the UK. Good price and great service.

thank you!

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,312 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Orlandoattractions.com

Its no different to when people are singing the praises of Undercover Tourist on here (who are always more expensive anyway), but for some reason that seems to be acceptable. Ive used Orlando Attractions myself, numerous times over the last 4 years, so can vouch for every recommendation on this thread.

There are at least 2 other threads on the current front page recommending various ticket companies, so this one is no different

Congleton
1 post
Save Reply
24. Re: Orlandoattractions.com

I would just like to say a big thank you to Orlando attractions. I rang the UK office on Monday to check that the tickets would arrive before I went to Florida on the 16th Feb and they were here with one week to go, arriving in 4 days, without paying any postage charges, brilliant. I will be recommending you to my family and friends.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Orlandoattractions.com

cool!! i asked a question on this forum about where to get tickets and nobody told me abt this one!!

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
31 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Orlandoattractions.com

Orlandoattractions.com was brilliant and easy to use. We are off to Florida in Feburary and we was after the best deal on Disney tickets. We searched the net and found Orlandoattractions.com and I had read a lot of the previous comments on tripadvisior so decided it was safe enough to order them. So I ordered the Disney tickets and had many e-mails confirming the payment and that our order was being processed and then had withing 3 days of order an e-mail confirming delivery. The next day i had them!!! Brilliant process from start to finish!! Thank you Orlandoattractions.com for doing exactly what you said you would do. I fully reccommend this site to make safe purchases of your Florida tickets.

Newton-le-Willows...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
27. Re: Orlandoattractions.com

Just recieved our disney/univeral/seaworld tickets from Orlandoattractions.com as promised, plus extra coupons and discount card, great service and even a free phone number that you can call if you're not sure what to book like we were. Very helpful and if we are lucky enough to get to go again we will definately book with them again, really cant wait to go now.

Would highly recommend this site to anyone traveling to Florida.

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Orlandoattractions.com

Bolly22...I really don't think there is anything wrong with people posting if they have received a good service from a company....surely that is best way to do business??? I do agree that there does seem to be a lot of first time posters on this thread, however there are also a lot of people who use tripadviser regularly too.

I HAVE just used Orlandoattractions to buy tickets to theme parks in Florida and I received excellent service.....so do I keep that to myself or let other people know!!! Well obviously I share my experiences!!

So....Orlandoattractions......excellent service, received my tickets as promised and when I contacted them for advice they couldn't have been more helpful. Also the prices were very competitive with other companies I researched too.

Vale of Glamorgan...
Level Contributor
1 post
83 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Orlandoattractions.com

I's like to add my recommendation too for this company Orlando Attractions.com Just ordered 5 sets of combo tickets for Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure and Seaworld/Aquatica. 14 day unlimited visits. Good price and excellent service. You get an e-mail confirmation and there's a freephone UK number to call, as well as a UK address which certainly gives you a feeling of confidence when you press that button to spend a lot of money!.

We got another e-mail confirmation telling us the tickets would be arriving by registered post the following morning at 1.00 pm. And the next day at 10.30 am the postie put them in my eager hands!

Would definitely recommend. They do what they say on the tin...

Dublin
Level Contributor
204 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Orlandoattractions.com

god, whats with all the 1 time posters. all of a sudden eh?