We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott closest to Disney

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brookfield...
Level Contributor
60 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott closest to Disney

Which (decent) Marriott property is closest, most convienent to Disney? I have a lot of Marriott points and want to use them for our vacation.

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott closest to Disney

Hello vacationhopoes,

I recommend the JW Marriott!

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott closest to Disney

While it might not be the closest, but it sure is close, I highly recommend the Grande Vista. We're returning for our 3rd straight year and can't imagine staying anywhere else!!

staffordshire,UK
Level Contributor
899 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriott closest to Disney

What about the Marriott Village at Lake Little Bryan?

We stayed at the Courtyard.Very nice.

Livonia, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marriott closest to Disney

Second the Marriott Grande Vista. What a wonderful place.

Brookfield...
Level Contributor
60 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marriott closest to Disney

Any recommendation on where to stay at the resort (room type and location). I also see they have an airport shuttle, can you rent a car onsite at the resort?

Brookfield...
Level Contributor
60 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Marriott closest to Disney

Re above post - my new questions were about the grand vista. Forgot to say which one.

Livonia, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Marriott closest to Disney

We were in building 81. We shared a 2 bed/2 bath unit with my brother's family. It was a very nice unit. Looked updated. We were right by the main pool. Don't know about car rentals being at the hotel.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
4,651 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Marriott closest to Disney

The closest Marriott to Disney is either the Marriott village properties in the Lake Buena Vista area or the Orlando World Center Marriott. I would say the Orlando World Center Marriott is more convenient to Disney, as there are no other properties between it and the Disney property. The Residence Inn Lake Buena Vista (is this Marriott?)is pretty close too, and perhaps one of the most centrally located resorts to all 7 major theme parks, if you were also thinking about going to Universal and SeaWorld. You can use Palm Pkwy/Turkey Lake Rd. as a back way to get to those parks.

Marriott Grande Vista, while nice, is not as close to Disney as these others. These are all within a mile or so of Disney, while Grande Vista is at least 3 miles away. The JW Marriott is at least 4-5 miles from Disney property.

uk
Level Contributor
216 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Marriott closest to Disney

marriot world centre is 5 mins away from disney and is fantastic, we got relocated there by Virgin when hurrican ivan was meant to be heading for st petes and I must say we were not disappointed the place is great

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,900 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Marriott closest to Disney

Marriott World Center is the closest to Disney and I agree,it is fantastic. The pools-I think there are 7-are just wonderful and we have found the service to be exceptional. If you are looking for something less pricey,the Marriott Village is pretty convenient-I especially like the Fairfield Inn-nothing fancy but everything you need.