We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June Weather

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
2,569 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
June Weather

I have tried to find out about average June temperatures on the internet and failed miserably.

What can I expect temperature wise, Celcius preffered :)

Rain? impressive heat?

:(

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,467 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: June Weather

Basically, it will be hot, humid, and rain showers are possible every day.

Temperature-wise, you should expect anywhere from 27 to 34 degrees Celcius with lots of humidity.

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
545 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: June Weather

bertie2,

I agree with Kat-cubs-fan. You should expect temperatures from the high 20's to mid 30's Celcius. And a lot of humidity all the time. It is advisable to have liquid always handy.

PELUCH

Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: June Weather

allearsnet.com has a weather section in their planning area but the temps all seem to be Farenheit. The Disney World UK site says that today is 85F/ 29C - so you can expect temperatures in the high 20's or low 30's

I've been to Florida in June and it is hot and humid. Afternoon rain is fairly common but it passes. Please find cover if there is thunder or lightning - we'd hate for anything horrible to happen to you.

Just plan to alternate your indoor & outdoor activities. If you're doing the theme parks, alternate between outdoor attractions and indoor shows etc. Keep hydrated.

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,569 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: June Weather

Hey Im Irish.

I wont be too bothered by a little bit of rain. I like a bit of Thunder but my significant other does not.

Hottest I have been in was 52 celcius so anything around the high 20 - low 30 should be perfect for me.

I have plans to try to lose the milk white skin for a nice tanned look.

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
545 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: June Weather

bertie2,

Then Florida welcomes you!!!

PELUCH

newcastle upon tyne...
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: June Weather

i was ther last june temp in 40

even when overcast the sun in florida will burn becareful

London, England
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: June Weather

bertie, weatherunderground.com will give you a history of past years and also a predictor for future weather - how accurate that is, is anyone's guess but at least you can see what its been like in previous years for the time of year you want.