We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunray Vacations

Clay twp michigan
11 posts
Save Topic
Sunray Vacations

Can anyone help us? We have posted 4 or five times and no one has responded. We were wondering if anyone knows about Sunray Vacations? We are looking at a house to rent in Kissimmee (Montego Bay) area. If any one can help we would appericate it. We are running out of time. We need to book in the next couple days. Thanks

Level Contributor
896 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunray Vacations

It is probably because no one has used this company -which is one of hundreds in the area .If the home is what you want and the price is right then I would say go for it and trust your instinct.I personnaly rent direct from the owner so can't be of any more help . sorry.

Clay twp michigan
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunray Vacations

Thank you anyway. The villa is rented out by the owner. Sunray is the mantience company. Have you heard of Montego Bay? Is it a nice area?

Level Contributor
896 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunray Vacations

It is off 192 near the Wal Mart Havbe't stayed there but have a friend with a home on a nearby comunity .It is quiet close tot he main drag and I would use Osceola Parkway to get to the parks rather than going back along 192 although this end of the road has now been finished so there should be no traffic hold ups .

Clay twp michigan
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunray Vacations

Thanks for your help! We really apperciate it.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
705 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunray Vacations

I stayed in Montego Bay about 9 years ago. It is a quiet area off the 192, we got lost trying to find it as we were told trun right at the IHOP - not realising it was the House of Pancakes.

The villas are older and some in need of new furnishings, just check the web page to see if the furnishings/photos look dated.

BTW, we liked the area and villas, it os very quiet.

Clay twp michigan
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunray Vacations

Thanks again for the help. The pic's on the web page look like they are newer! I recieved a call from one of the timeshare deals. Is it worth staying at one of these places and going through there presentation. Or less hassle to stay at a villa.......Again thanks for everyone's help.....this site is a great tool!!!!!!!