We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apple Scooters

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
u.k
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Apple Scooters

Hi,has anyone used this company to hire an ECV? Any feedback gratefully received ,Thanks.

29 replies to this topic
Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
3,610 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apple Scooters

I haven't any feed back for Apple but we have booked our wheelchair through walker mobiity after asking the management company for advice.

We found the price to be good as well, here is there link if you want to price up the scooters.

http://www.walkermobility.com/

Bristol, UK
Level Contributor
36 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apple Scooters

Sorry I didn't see your post before and hope that it is not too late to help.

We have used Apple Scooters in Orlando in the past, on the last occasion 2009 we arrived at our apartment to find that the EVC had been delivered a day early and was on charge in the concierge area..there was a little note attached stating that there had been a problem with the credit card payment and could I ring them the following morning..so they had still delivered the scooter without being able to take payment.. 1st wow factor.

When we tried to dissemble the scooter to get it into our minivan, we found that it wouldn't fit, because I had ordered a 'big one' that was designed to stay together..a phone call to José at Apple scooters and we were told to go off and have breakfast and he would meet us when we got back...1 hour later and José was outside our apartment waiting for us with a new scooter designed for our minivan...2nd wow factor.

Well yesterday I booked a scooter with this company again for our 2013 visit to Orlando, they ask for credit card details but you don't need to supply them now. Have just had a personal email back from Alex (this is a real email address not an automated service) letting us know that the reservation has been confirmed and asking us to pay 3 days in advance of our arrival..so anytime upto that date we can cancel.

What more could you want customer service wise..an excellent company to deal with, replacement batteries if yours run out midway through the day at no extra charge and really friendly staff.

I can not recommend this company at its staff highly enough.

Hope this helps.

u.k
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apple Scooters

Hi,thanks for taking the time to answer however we have already been to Orlando and used a different company. I had filled in the form to book with Apple but never received a reply from them.I'm glad you had such good service from them and will consider using them on future visits.

4. Re: Apple Scooters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 pm, July 10, 2013

5. Re: Apple Scooters

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 am, July 10, 2013
Edited: 9:05 am, July 10, 2013

Blackwood, United...
Level Contributor
4,888 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apple Scooters

Amazing how first time posters managed to find a nearly year old post to do a bit of advertising !

UK
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apple Scooters

Necro-posting!

To be honest, I thought the Apple computer corporation had branched out into an interesting new product line! But then it'd all be proprietary Apple wheels, you'd have to buy their own parts and get it fixed by people who have official Apple workbenches.

Cheshire, England
Level Contributor
3,196 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Apple Scooters

1st-time posters with either a glowing, turgid review, or a scathing attack= Troll or solicitor ( not the legal kind) imho.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Apple Scooters

Here is a thought...Just being truthful, good or bad for first time posters. I know I knew nothing about a company and went into it blind, taking my chances...So first time or not....It is nice to find others that used a particular service that can either put your mind at ease or help you to make a decision to seek another source.

10. Re: Apple Scooters

Removed on: 9:05 am, July 10, 2013

Reply to: Apple Scooters
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted