We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
north west
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando

Hi, just wondering if anyone had stayed at the Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando and if so what did you think of it

Also what is the walk like to International Drive, how long,safe etc

Thanks

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
9,870 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando

NIce hotel. Very nice. Adequate "free" breakfast. Very short walk across car park to IDrive. Shorter still if you find the back exit from the hotel.

orlando
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando

amazing i have stayed with my boyfriend 3 weeks at a time every year for last three years. manager stuart bloomberg is the nicest guy, and the hotel is big clean rooms are amazing and pool is great. This hotel is also in the best location.. close to all parks. there is an i trolley that goes directly outside back of hotel in the parking lot of the steak grill on international drive - 2 mins walk to all the parks..

international drive, has shops,cinema and loads of restaurants. Great for kids!and for adults. Magiannos italian by far the most amazing italian around.. last time we were there we sat next to frank sinatra's son at the bar! The wonderworks is on international drive and is so much fun u and ur kids will love it.

Me and my boyfriend are 23 years old- so a young couple. We rent a car and it is maximum 10 mins to furthest park away. and we do every park there is!

You are round the corner from wet'n'wild one of the best waterparks around!

You have to do the halloween horror night aswell its scary but amazing at universal Studios.

Oh and the breakfast in inculded at hotel its always got loads to chose from. They also have a little shop next to reception. you can buy drink ice creams snacks and toiletries :) I love orlanndo and the hampton have the best time!!!!

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
105 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando

This saved me posting a new thread, thanks Khaya. We are looking at this one for 2014. Stayed at Best Western last time on Uni Blvd, but they dont have prices yet.

uk
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando

We just returned from 3 weeks at the Hampton . Had a great time. Hotel and staff all brilliant. We didn't drive but found travel easy from I drive . Took two minutes to walk to I drive and found it to be very safe. I would stay again without a doubt . Have a great holiday

wigan
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando

Hi , I have just come across this thread as we are looking to stay at the Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando this September. Can anyone re-confirm their opinion of the hotel itself and location?? I Would really appreciate it! Is it easy to get to International drive on foot from here and is it close to any restaurants, bars and shops etc.? We are going to book a car, but is the hotel close to any bus stops/ I trolley stops just incase we fancy a day off from driving to the parks? Any comments would be welcome. Thankyou xx

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
9,870 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando

It takes 2 or 3 minutes to get to IDrive for restaurants, bus stops etc. Across a well-lit parking lot. Yes, you can use buses from here.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g34515-c116996/Orland…

north west
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando

Thanks for the replies, we have booked this hotel for May this year. We stayed at the Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando in 2011 so have a rough idea where the hotel is.

We liked the idea of the breakfast included at the hotel, this will make it so much quicker in the morning, rather than having to decide on where to eat,drive there etc.

The itrolley is handy, we used it for Sea World rather than paying for the car park.

wigan
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando

Thanks for the advise, booked to go later this year. It sounds like its a good hotel and close to everything. Checked a view reviews out and cant find anything negative so really looking forward to going x

9. Re: Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 19, 2014