We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Undercover Tourist

Stawell, Australia
Level Contributor
578 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Undercover Tourist

We are a family of 7 coming to Orlando in December. Through Mousesavers website I was made aware of a site called Undercover Tourist. Doing a comparision with Undercover Tourist and buying direct from each attractions website I can make a saving of over $200 - attractions are Disneyworld, Universal, Gatorland, Pirate Dinner Show, and KEnnedy Space Centre. As the total of all these tickets for our family comes to in excess of $3000 I want to make doubly sure that Undercover Tourist is a genuine above board legitimate ticket retailer before I make any purchases.

Thankyou in advance

Stone VIPS
Sightseeing Tours, Movie & TV Tours
Gray Line Orlando
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Cabo Rojo, Puerto...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Undercover Tourist

I give them 5 stars. I bought Universal Orlando tickets for for 7 people last Wednesday almost at midnight and I just received them today, just 5 days later!!! I could not believe my eyes. You get real tickets, not vouchers, etc. This is the real stuff, will definitely buy from them again.

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
226 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Undercover Tourist

They are good but I found orlando attractions to be cheaper thus year for me...

Stockton On Tees
Level Contributor
108 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Undercover Tourist

Can you buy 2014 tickets from Undercover tourist? Just it doesn't specify like the other websites?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
645 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Undercover Tourist

I know this is an old thread but it seems to have sprung back into life, so hope this is of use.

We've just booked our tickets for 2014 after a pile of research.

We found the most commonly recommended and competitive ticket sellers were Undercover Tourist, American Attractions and Attractions Direct, all of whom can offer slightly different ticket packages.

Undercover Tourist offer the most flexible selection of tickets, but this time were marginally more expensive even with a Mousesavers discount.

We knew we wanted unlimited 14 day access to Disney, Universal, SeaWorld and Busch Gardens, but didn't need access to Wet n Wild, so we tried to find the exact option we wanted on each of the three websites.

We eventually settled on buying an unlimited 14 day SeaWorld/Aquatica/Busch Gardens ticket from Attractions Direct, which comes with free 14 day passes and transport to LEGOLAND for the grandkiddies if you book before Sept 30th.

However the best 2014 price by far for an unlimited 14 day Disney/Universal combo ticket was at American Attractions.

Undercover Tourist are excellent for offering the full range of Disney tickets and we will no doubt use them again in future, but not this time.

Sabana Seca, null...
3 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Undercover Tourist

Hi.i just book my vacation gor 2014 in Orlando and planning to go to some parks. The orices are really good. I may save 200 on tickets for my husband snd my self, but I'm worry that uf I buy the tickets they won't work. Can you guarantee that thry are legit. I meam I been saving for fhis trip and I don't want my heart to be broken.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
32 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Undercover Tourist

Hi. I too went to Undercover Tourist through Mousesavers and wish I hadn't. As the other 5 family members sailed through the turnstile, my card read "void". I stood in line at Guest Relations a looooong time (Chirstmas season), and it took the woman a long time to "fix" the situation. Then next day at my second park, I was again denied admission. I did not have the park hopper I had paid for. Another looooong wait in line and $73 to fix that. I sent an email to UC and got this back:

We keep a copy of everything before it is shipped and your order shows you received 2, 5 day park hopper tickets so I'm not quite sure why Guest Services would say it is a MYW ticket.

Thank you,

Kelly | Customer Service

What a useless reply. I was out $73.48 and an hour of my park time. In a subsequent phone call, they stuck to the story that Disney was wrong, and they were right. Those machines that read a zillion cards a day got mine --and only mine--wrong.

Mistakes happen, but I expect people to own up. They did eventually agree to refund my money after I scanned and emailed my receipt. But I'll never get back that lost time or frustration.

Santa Clarita...
Level Contributor
5 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Undercover Tourist

We have used undercover tourists several times and had 0 issues. They are definitly legit. In 2012 We used them and during our stay we decided we wanted to return in 2013 and Disney gave us the full value of what we paid to undercover tourists to upgrade our tickets to an annual pass.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Undercover Tourist

Hi we used undercover tourist for our trip to Orlando last Christmas and they were excellent we live in the uk and the tickets were delivered in just over a week. they are original tickets we would definitely use again in fact we will use them for this Christmas trip.

The best buy is the SeaWorld 2 day pass gives you 2 weeks entry to SeaWorld & Busch gardens

Give them a try you wont be disappointed.

29. Re: Undercover Tourist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 22, 2015