We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Restaurant in Orlando?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ny
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Best Restaurant in Orlando?

We are having a 75th birthday party for my dad-it'll be 12 people in all. We are looking for great food and a great atmosphere

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
388 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Restaurant in Orlando?

The following link may help you. It is a guide to dining all over Orlando. It catagorizes in many different ways (best chinese, best atmosphere, best fine dining, etc).

orlando.citysearch.com/bestof/results/23

Florida
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Restaurant in Orlando?

Emeril's is consistently rated high and have heard many good things. It's at City Walk.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
842 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Restaurant in Orlando?

I would recommend any of the following:

- Manuels on the 28th

- The Boheme at the Westin Grand Bohemian Hotel

- The HUE in Thornton Park

- California Grill at the Disney's Contemporary Resort

- Seasons 52

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
5,876 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Restaurant in Orlando?

The Flying Fish at Boardwalk, Disney. I've been there several times and have never been disappointed. I've been to Emeril's once. Good atmoshere for a party, but my food wasn't good. My wife liked hers. Maybe it was me!

Southampton UK
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Restaurant in Orlando?

Fulton's crab house is unique as it is on an old riverboat. Mainly seafood, but amazing quality and atmosphere. It is at Downtown Disney.

Windsor, CT
Level Contributor
79 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Restaurant in Orlando?

A great restaruant is Bahama Breeze on International Drive. It's not so tourist filled more so locals. It is such a neat place! On the weekends they have a calipso band playing! Have Fun!

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
584 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Restaurant in Orlando?

The Palm at Hard Rock Hotel, Universal is great. You can also request a private room for that size party and it won't be any additional cost. Food is always fabulous at any of The Palms.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
388 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Restaurant in Orlando?

Ugh, Emeril's was a very unfortunate experience. The acoustics of the restaurant were terrible, we could barily hear each other speaking, my chicken was lukewarm, service was awful, and presentation was poor. If you are an Emeril fan I would try Tchoup Chop at the Royale Pacific at Universal Studios, it is another Emeril restaurant, much better menu and atmosphere.

florida
Level Contributor
660 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Restaurant in Orlando?

I'm not sure what area you are interested in, but Houstons in Winter Park is excellent and right on a lake which makes for a great view.

bala cynwyd
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Restaurant in Orlando?

Cafe Tu Tu Tango at 8625 International Drive. This is a great place, they have artist woring all around you and you can buy the artwork. also the food is very good many apps. to order and everyone shares. Great plave.