We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Must do restaurant/bar

new haven
Level Contributor
77 posts
4 reviews
Must do restaurant/bar

My wife and I are going in 2 weeks...no kids. We are staying at the Hyatt Grand Cypress. Can someone recommend a really fun must do restaurant that is not over the top expensive. Also how about a awesome bar for drinks and apps.Thanks

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,768 posts
1. Re: Must do restaurant/bar

Ale House is a popular drinking (and eating) spot with several locations one being roughly across from the hotel. A fun meal really depends on your definition of fun an expensive. Without kids, I'd personally be looking for something "nicer" - fine dining with no kids sounds fun to me!

Algarve
Level Contributor
171 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: Must do restaurant/bar

Senor Frogs - I Drive - very loud and fun bar - we had a good evening here - great cocktails.

new haven
Level Contributor
77 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Must do restaurant/bar

Sure, I agree "nicer" is kind of what we are looking for. Any "Nicer " spots that you can recommend....our max limit for dinner for 2 is 125.00. Thanks again.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
4. Re: Must do restaurant/bar

You are staying at one of the nicest hotels in Orlando, if it was me I wouldn't leave the property!! During the day I would be at the pool bar-On the Rocks and evenings at Hemingway's.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
472 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Must do restaurant/bar

I second Senor Frogs :)

new haven
Level Contributor
77 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Must do restaurant/bar

Sweet.........thanks.

7. Re: Must do restaurant/bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:41 am, June 19, 2013