We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

searching for on site Disney timeshare to rent

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
1 review
Save Topic
searching for on site Disney timeshare to rent

Hi- I keep checking e-bay and redweek.com for a timeshare rental at one of the Disney's vacation clubs-(Boardwalk, Beach Club etc.) Does anybody know of another site that would be good to look for a rental at one of these timeshares? I'm looking for a 1 bedroom, and I'm having a tough time locating one for this summer. A lot of the timeshare rental sights don't seem to include the timeshares on the Disney properties. Thanks!!

Florida
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: searching for on site Disney timeshare to rent

Have you tried going directly through Disney? Most of the owners that auction stays on ebay only aucton studios for Sunday through Thursday, because that requires the least points and allows them to post more auctions. You could try contacting one of the ebayers with good feedback to see if they would post a one bedroom auction, but it would cost more than the auctions you've been looking at. I usually go directly through Disney when I stay at a DVC resort. It's not cheaper, but I get exactly what I want when I want it.