We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to eat in Epcot?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Frederick, Maryland
Level Contributor
229 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Where to eat in Epcot?

Via Napoli was recommended. My sister in law said No!? I looked at the disney site...they all look great. Girls are 9 and 11 and they love good food.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to eat in Epcot?

Via Napoli is our favourite at EPCOT, why did your SIL say "no" ? Most of the restaurants at EPCOT are pretty good. The only ones we wouldn't recommend are the Rose & Crown & Nine Dragons, both have been pretty poor on our previous visits. Basically have a look at the menus and see what you can all agree on. www.allears.net/menus

Frederick, Maryland
Level Contributor
229 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to eat in Epcot?

..you agree I should have a reservation for the 1st week in April? I agree Via Napoli looks great!

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to eat in Epcot?

Yes you should always have a reservation, no matter what time of year, for a table service meal at EPCOT. If you can't get anywhere, because you have left it quite late now, take a look at the nearby restaurants at the Beach Club/Yacht Club or Big River Grille at the Boardwalk is pretty good.

Frederick, Maryland
Level Contributor
229 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to eat in Epcot?

Have you been to Coral Reef? On phone with Disney now..

Edited: 12:15 pm, March 14, 2012
Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,529 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to eat in Epcot?

If I could only pick one it would be via napoli :) Chefs de france is pretty good.

As USL said you can go out to big river grille (they don't take reservations, they do have call ahead seating if you can get their direct phone number and keep it on you in case), you could also pop in to ESPN on the boardwalk. Great nachos and lively place!

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,529 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to eat in Epcot?

Ate at Coral Reef a long time ago, didn't like it so never went back.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to eat in Epcot?

No I've never eaten at the Coral Reef, it gets very mixed reviews.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,859 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to eat in Epcot?

We enjoy Coral Reef - The kids love looking at all of the fish in the tank and our food has always been fine. I believe they have the best dessert menu at Disney!

Walt Disney World...
Level Contributor
936 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Where to eat in Epcot?

Did she tell you why No? IMHO it is one of the best restaurants in Epcot. I say go for it! Your kids will love it.

Jos

Frederick, Maryland
Level Contributor
229 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Where to eat in Epcot?

I got a reservation for Via Napoli! Thank-You. I do think Coral Reef looks good too..