We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thomson gold villa

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
186 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
thomson gold villa

flying to orlando 5th may and it's thomson gold villa AOA.

has anyone else been in a thomson gold villa recently? and were you impressed?

thought i'd try to get the email address for the office out there, and ask for a south-facing pool if poss. anyone tried this?

really nervous but also very excited :-)) been before, but booked a package as the other 3 have never been and it's all atol protected.

thanks guys xx

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
477 reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
188 reviews
from $128.99*
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
131 reviews
from $118.99*
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
14 reviews
from $51.99*
$87.87
Newmarket, Suffolk
Level Contributor
354 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: thomson gold villa

We had a silver AOA villa with Thomson's November 2009, we collected details from the Thomson's Rep at Sanford, then drove to the villa, thankfully we had a fantastic location on Formosa Gardens, just off 192, the keys were in a locked box by the side of the front door, number to unlock was in the pack.

The next day we had to go to Hotelbeds? me thinks, on the 192 to register the villa and a credit card was taken in case of damages. I believe now you can pay a nominal fee $39 instead to cover any damages. My kids near the last day spilt a cup of hawaiian punch on the cream carpet, i cleaned it up but was still noticeable and was awaiting extra charge, thankfully nothing, but this time when we go in October i will pay the charge so as not to worry.

Villa was of a good clean standard and great location, again have gone AOA and have convinced myself now we will be off 27, so if we are on 192 again it will be a bonus.

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,468 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: thomson gold villa

Our villa in Windsor Hills was a Platinum property and if you wanted the wifi you had to pay $35 a week extra for it. The property was shabby and we very disappointed. I would not use Thomson again.

Regards,

Deaconblue

Westhoughton...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: thomson gold villa

We booked a Thomson Gold Villa AOA for easter 2013, didn't know what it would be like, it was on the Windsor Hills resort and we was blown away it was amazing the kids just ran from room to room screaming with delight. We usually book a private villa and we have thought they have been fantastic but not compared to this one it had everything and more that we needed even free wifi. We wouldn't hesitate to book with Thomson again just the planes are naff compared to other long haul airlines.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: thomson gold villa

Sorry to re-hash an old thread, but just wondered if you could give us an update as to what your AOA villa was like?

V O
Orlando, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: thomson gold villa

We arrived 2 days ago 19/06/13 on the same type of deal, total nightmare - villa has been empty for over a year, had not been cleaned, appliances not working, dirty bed sheets cutlery etc. contacted THOMSON holidays, spoke to (Claire) at their "help centre" not interested! Sent us on a merry go round, three days in and nothing but disappointment so far, My family will never use THOMSON again!

Pictures and name of the filthy villa to follow!

Westhoughton...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: thomson gold villa

If you put 2588 archfield boulevard in google that is the villa we got.

17. Re: thomson gold villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, June 26, 2014