We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lego land

Seattle
Level Contributor
153 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lego land

Their website says 45 minutes from Orlando? Would that be accurate if I was staying on the Disney property? My son is getting in to lego, and I actually enjoy it. Not sure about driving far for lego land when other parks are nearby. We wouldn't be dissapointed if we did not go.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,704 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lego land

Remember Disney property is not in Orlando but about 15 miles SW of Orlando so it is closer to Legoland.

45 min. is a fair estimate barring any traffic problems on I-4

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
17,578 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lego land

It's an easy drive and yes about 45 mins

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
434 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lego land

Lego Land has shuttle back & forth to Orlando for $10

Llanelli
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lego land

Is there a bus from WDW?

Graysville...
Level Contributor
2,337 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lego land

That is what I have heard, 45 minutes. We just bought tickets, we are going in June. They have discount tickets if you type in legoland.com/mcdonalds OR legoland.com/pepsi. They are both legit, I called legoland to make sure. You get a free childrens ticket for each adult ticket you purchase. Make sure to enter the code for each free childs ticket you need.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,261 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Lego land

It's give or take 40 miles from the attractions area including Disney so yes takes 45 minutes or so. Their shuttle is from the Premium Outlets Vineland Avenue

UK
Level Contributor
423 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lego land

Try putting /dennys on the end of the web address for free child ticket with adult ticket purchase.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
906 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lego land

Hi the above mcdonalds link works still does anyone know what the code would be ?

Thanks

Graysville...
Level Contributor
2,337 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lego land

There should be a link to click on after you go to the sight. Once that link comes up it should have a code at the bottom that tells you what it is.

dublin,ireland
Level Contributor
308 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lego land

the code for the discount ticket is on the mousesavers.com web site, just used it great value