We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm sure I know the answer...

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,852 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
I'm sure I know the answer...

...and I'm sure I'm not the first person who tries to see the angles.

We really only want to be at the Disney parks 4 days. Of course a 7 day pass is almost as cheap as a 4-day. Of course the Park Hopper Option makes them both jump up much higher.

If I have a 7 day pass they won't swipe it twice in one day at 2 different parks, will they?

Woz
Lancashire
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm sure I know the answer...

A 7 day pass will allow you to enter one park per day. If you try and use it at another park they will try and scan it again but it won't go through. A hopper gets scanned whenever you enter a park. I'd suggest the hopper as for example you can go to the animal kingdom during the day and then go for a meal at epcot and watch the fireworks.

staffordshire,UK
Level Contributor
899 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm sure I know the answer...

They will swipe your ticket at each park if you don't have the Hopper facility.

This way,you'll use up 2 days of your ticket if you visit 2 parks in one day.

Woz
Lancashire
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I'm sure I know the answer...

Wish I'd known this before. Thanks for the tip.

Northeast PA
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I'm sure I know the answer...

Unless they just changed it, you CAN NOT go to more than 1 park a day without a park hopper ticket no matter how many days you have left on the ticket.

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I'm sure I know the answer...

Warmwinds,

A base ticket only allows you to visit that park in the same day, however you can leave that park and come back if you would like. With a 7 day there isn't any need to go to two different parks in one day though as you'll have plenty of time to visit each park twice if you wish. And you won't need to visit Animal Kingdom twice as you can complete all it has to offer in approximately 5-6 hours.