We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Question 4 Honeybee123"

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
678 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
"Question 4 Honeybee123"

re: earlier post, you mentioned the sun cream at discovery cove, do you have to use it? I suffer from really bad prickly heat. although in the last few years I have finally discovered a sun care combination that prevents it but still allows me to tan. I would assume peoples skin allergys will have been taken into consideration and the cream will be "Human-Friendly" as well as "Eco-Friendly"? ... would welcome any advice on this, thanks...

(or does Eco friendly include Humans)!!!!!!!

Southampton, UK
Level Contributor
284 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Question 4 Honeybee123"

Hi 48noway

Sorry its taken so long to reply but have only just got in. I have just phoned dc to ask them about the suntan lotion. They said it has to contain Zinc Oxide and be Paba free. So although they supply their own suntan lotion as long as it complies with the above conditions you can use it. I have tried to find paba-free zinc oxide suntan lotions on google and there are loads (all seem to be organic). Both my husband and son suffer from eczema and it didn't seem to bother them so I think it must be quite gentle. I do remember it being really thick and you need to run it in well (probably because of the high concentration of zinc).

They supply a wetsuit to wear when you are in the water. I never noticed anyone in just a costume unless they were sunbathing. I think as all the water activities bar one involve sea life its to protect them for harmful ingredients that are found in suntan lotions. Anything else I'm around for the rest of the night.

Hbee

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
678 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Question 4 Honeybee123"

Honeybee, thank you so much, I never thought to ring them, must check the cream I use to see what it contains, I should be ok with their cream as it's only for one day.....

HAPPY ST. PADDYS DAY

Southampton, UK
Level Contributor
284 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Question 4 Honeybee123"

thats why i'm late in we were celebrating St. Paddys Day at our local! Your very welcome and a happy st. paddys day to you too.