We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney World Forum

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
De
Level Contributor
403 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Disney World Forum

Seems the Disney World Forum has lot of stuff from Orlando Forum in it and not much Disney World. Friday morning I was in it and lots lots lots of only questions/answers on Disney World appeared and nothing from Orlando forum

Did some change take place or am I accessing it wrong today

pa
Level Contributor
53,910 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney World Forum

No change

It has been this way since day ONE

I had a Post the other day venting a bit at how I still think it is crazy that the Orlando Posts are clogging up the Dismey Forum

No one at TA is listening to me however

Best we can do is bump up the Disney Posts everyday so page ONE is filled with them :)

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,491 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney World Forum

I think T.A. feels that since so many questions on the Orlando forum apply to Disney topics, they "duplicate" them here based on key words.

I guess they are trying to avoid double postings, but not sure it's working.

WI - USA
Level Contributor
35 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney World Forum

Any way to save on parking at Disney World?

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney World Forum

"Any way to save on parking at Disney World?"

Stay onsite or buy an annual pass.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,050 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney World Forum

If you stay at Disney and are visiting only Disney a car is not necessary. They have free transportation to the parks and to/from MCO airport.

If you stay at Disney and have your own car or rent a car, parking at the hotel is free. Parking at the parks is also free if you choose to drive yourself instead of using the free transportation.

If you are not staying at Disney, parking is $14 a day and should be budgeted the same way you've had to budget for flights, accommodation, park tickets, food, etc.

If someone in the car has an annual pass, parking is free.

More on parking on the top right of the page under top ?s.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,328 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disney World Forum

You could also park at downtown Disney for free and take a WDW bus to the parks not sure if its worth the time though

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,859 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disney World Forum

The busses from Downtown Disney only run to the resorts. You would need to take a bus to a resort and then a bus from the resort to a park.

8. Re: Disney World Forum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, December 15, 2013