We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Universal Gotta Do It

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
michigan
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Topic
Universal Gotta Do It

We are going to Universal/IOA during Easter....what are the attractions that we shouldn't miss?

What should we do first so the lines aren't hours long and we give up because we don't want to wait?

We have never been there and would like to know what we should run to first to be sure we get to them.

Thanks for the help!

Kentucky
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Universal Gotta Do It

the mummy is not as intense as space mountain...stunning special effects...I might be the only person who likes twister but I thought it was a trip...oh well, I just love these parks

Scranton...
Level Contributor
2,438 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Universal Gotta Do It

After all the comments, I think I will give the Mummy ride a try!! I have been on Space Mountain several times, so I guess I will do OK on Mummy!!

Boston,MA
7 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Universal Gotta Do It

You have got to do the Mummy - by far the BEST ride at Universal. Worth the wait and really fun ... nothing like Space Mountain.

I personally felt a little sick after I got off of Spiderman it is a 3D ride with lots of sharp turns, etc.

Twister - not worth it

Shrek 4D - great

Jimmy Neutron - Great

MIB - Great

Back to the Future - not worth it as it is an older version of the virtual reality rides and the newer ones have gotten so much better.

The water rides at IOA are not to be missed either but make sure that you bring your bathing suits :-)

Also if you like roller coasters - Dueling Dragons at IOS is pretty intense like the Hulk. I am a coaster fan so I loved both of them.

I also think that another great part of IOA is all of the happy hours at the bars :)