We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much does character breakfast cost?

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
170 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
How much does character breakfast cost?

Struggling to find the actual cost of character breakfast's ( Chef Mickeys) , taking my Grandson in April who will love it. just cant find the cost any place .... $15 to $35 that's a big parameters there , and to be honest with 7 adults not happy to pay $35 for a mediocre quality breakfast.. even if the big mouse himself is there!!

newcastle
Level Contributor
3,041 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much does character breakfast cost?

Try putting allears menus into Google and it will being up all restaurants. Sure they normally have prices.

When we've ate at tuskers character breakfast it came to just under $90 without tip for 2 adults and 1 child (you don't pay for under 3's) so it is quite costly, was very good though and it can mean getting into parks early.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much does character breakfast cost?

According to the all ears website the cost is $35 for adults and $19 for under 10's. It also states holiday pricing may apply (could be more). The cost for table service in Disney has increased massively over the last 3 or 4 years. We don't tend to have many now.

Last summer I booked tusker house for lunch for us 2 adults 2 children over 9 (so pay as 4 adults). I expected cost to be $20 each plus tip, but holiday pricing applied and it was $27 each plus tip. Just a warning in case you are there over easter.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
170 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much does character breakfast cost?

Yep $35 a head , Grandson is just a toddler so no cost !! but that's over £200 for breakfast for 7 of us !! just can not justify it. Thanks for feed back helped a lot

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How much does character breakfast cost?

Here is the link to all the restaurants and prices

http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm

Mutter

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How much does character breakfast cost?

The price is different from different places some is high , but don´t think I have paid as much as 35 on any breakfast´s but at the dinner yes

Mutter

Chesapeake, Virginia
Level Contributor
118 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How much does character breakfast cost?

I don't know about Chef Mickey's but for my daughter and me to eat breakfast at Cinderella's Castle, the total is $92.70, tax, gratuity, and pictures included. For a character dinner at the Grand Floridian, the total is $57.49, not including gratuity and any pictures.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
472 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How much does character breakfast cost?

$35 per adult. We were there last year and had a great time. Might not be the best breakfast in the world but you're just paying the (high) price for being there... :)

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How much does character breakfast cost?

Crystal Palace inside Magic Kingdom Breakfast cost 26 dollars adult and less for kids http://allears.net/menu/menu_cpb.htm

Cafe May

Character Breakfast

Menu Date: August 2011

ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET

Minnie, Goofy, Donald - Beach Attire

7:30 am - 11:00 am

Seasonal (including Holiday) Pricing May Apply During the Year.

Adults $28.75 Children Ages 3-9 $15.97 includes tax NOT gratuity

Or at Poly at Ohana with lillo and stich with Mickey and pluto

http://allears.net/menu/menu_ohb.htm cost is 21 dollars for adult

Castle dining if You had been on the dining plan would be 2 tablesittings pr person thats because its very expensive at the castle and gives out also photo for free after dining there

Mutter

9. Re: How much does character breakfast cost?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, January 30, 2013