We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JetBlue in flight entertainment

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
102 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
JetBlue in flight entertainment

How does Jetblue compare to Virgin Amer.? Does anyone know if Jetblues in flight entertainment system requires headphones? do my regular ipod headphones work? 1 more sleep and we will be in Orlando this time tomorrow!! Can't wait to let the magic begin!!

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,011 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JetBlue in flight entertainment

Yes it requires headphones and I'm pretty sure the kids use their ipod headphones. Have fun!

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JetBlue in flight entertainment

you can use any earphones they sell them for $2 befor you get on the plane.have a magical time!!we have 6 more sleeps untill we are in our room at the POR i can't wait i need the SUN!!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,932 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: JetBlue in flight entertainment

Regular headphones work, the ones they sell are cheap. If you buy them at the terminal they are $1.00 cash, on the plane $2.00 credit card. Great entertainment.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,293 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: JetBlue in flight entertainment

The Jet Blue headphones are $2 and sort of uncomfortable-we bring our own and Ipod ones will work just fine.Good selection of tv and also good music

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
3,953 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: JetBlue in flight entertainment

I'm not sure how Jet Blue entertainment compares to Virgin, but I've generally been flying Jet Blue. They show a basic DirecTV package, minus the local channels. I usually seem to find myself watching Animal Planet (which I don't watch at home), although I think I was watching Discovery last time. There are also a couple of movies you have to pay for.

And yes, you'll need head phones or ear buds. Any that have a small stereo plug will do. I got a pair of noise canceling head phones a few years ago and love them. Two years ago there was a screaming kid several rows back that was kind of annoying. At one point I took my head phones off and found out he was directly behind me. Now, I never get on the plane without them.

6. Re: JetBlue in flight entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:25 am, March 13, 2013