We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

evening - extra magic hours

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vadnais Hgts., MN
Level Contributor
37 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
evening - extra magic hours

I was wondering what time do they start handing out the wristbands for emh. We should be getting to CBR, I'm guessing at 1:00 or so (magical express - I'm thinking it'll take 1 1/2 hrs from MCO) We have a 6:30 reservation @ Marakesh and Epcot is the park with the evening-emh. I'm worried that all the wristbands will be gone by the time we're done, if they start handing them out while we're having dinner. Any suggestions?

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: evening - extra magic hours

dedesmom,

They begin to hand out wristbands 2 hours before closing so you'll be fine and you'll need to bring your resort ID. Are you sure you want to tackle Epcot after a full day of travel? It is the largest park with alot to try to get in!

Vadnais Hgts., MN
Level Contributor
37 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: evening - extra magic hours

We're just going to try to do a few things, maybe test track or soarin'. Maybe we'll be able to get them in before the park closes, but I know my daughter and probably us will be sooo excited, it will be hard to pass up a ride or 2. Where do you get the wristbands at EPCOT? And if all our reservations for dinner are at 6:00-6:30, will we be able to get the bands at the other parks...can just one person (my husband) run out to get them for the 3 of us, if we're still eating?

Florida
Level Contributor
173 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: evening - extra magic hours

We actually find Epcot to be fairly easy to do in a short period of time. Make sure to get a map or you'll waist alot of time walking in circles!! LOL