We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mears

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
Save Topic
Mears

we used mears a lot this year but next june there will be ten of us do they do taxi's that hold ten people anyone know or will we have to get 2 or 3 when going places

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
471 reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
14 reviews
from $49.99*
$87.87
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
187 reviews
from $128.99*
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate...
77 reviews
from $168.99*
Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
345 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mears

Hi Noeleen,

The link below for Mears is below, you can hire a 11 passenger Van for $155 dollars one way if staying in the Orlando area.

www.mearstransportation.com/pdf/Rates.pdf

Hope this helps, and you can always email or give the company a ring if you need further info.

Central States USA
Level Contributor
7 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mears

Mears is over-rated and quite the monopoly in Orlando. I would try and find someone/anyone else.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
2 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mears

I do agree that the service being provided by Mears leaves a lot to be desired. I PRE-booked the transfer back to the airport and I was prompt and early waiting for the shuttle at 7:05am and having waited at least 20 minutes I was wondering what happened! So I had the concierge of my hotel call them and they claimed that the shuttle had arrived and left 3 mins ago! This was crazy and they said they could not help further & that I just had to wait for the next one which was in an hour's time! Terrible terrible terrible...

Lancaster, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mears

We per bookd mears for 165 dollars from Orlando to our hotel.

When we arrived to airport we waited for an hour until they van came and took us to the hotel.

He dropped us off at the wrong hotel...and he drove off.. I had 3 kids with me and I had to get another taxi to get us to the correct hotel.

When I rang them they said sorry they won't pay the 25 dollars. It was their mistake and I paid for it.

Again when we went home they got lost again and was late.

Do not use them. Arrive at hotel and get a cab...cheaper.

pa
Level Contributor
54,437 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mears

We have never had a problem with Mears

Yes, the have Taxi Vans that hold 10 people, just be sure when you call for one, you tell them you have 10 in the Party and wish to all travel together

6. Re: Mears

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, December 15, 2013