We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I buy Orlando Parks Tickets using PayPal?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Quilmes, Argentina
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Where can I buy Orlando Parks Tickets using PayPal?

Hi, Im visiting Orlando next october 2011 and Im trying to find where to buy tickets either online (or offline at Orlando when there) using my PayPal funds. Looks most of the sites selling online accept credit cards only, but since I have all my funds in my PayPal account and Im not US resident, I would like to use these funds directly.

Found that reserveorlando(dot)com accepts, but since I didnt find any good reviews yet Im a little concerned about buying online and having problems when there.

If someone knows about any well known company/website selling by PayPal or already haveany experience with reserveorlando(dot)com please let me know, I would like to buy them prior to my trip if possible.

BTW, I also need to rent a car for 14 days, so again if someone knows a rent a car that accepts PayPal in Miami would be great too

Thanks in advance

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,778 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I buy Orlando Parks Tickets using PayPal?

Maybe someone else knows, but I don't know of anyone reputable that would accept Pay Pal funds for payment on tickets (the key being reputable ones I know of).

This is just not a standard "acceptable" way of paying for items like a credit card would be.

Same goes for the car rental.

Does anyone else out there have knowledge in this area?

Quilmes, Argentina
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I buy Orlando Parks Tickets using PayPal?

Thanks for your opinion, actually I found reserveorlando.com to accept paypal, but just waiting some coments/reviews about them before placing an order.

For the car rental I found hotwire accepting paypal, I booked one and also confirmed with enterprise rent a car that the car was reserved and they confirmed it is, so finally booked with paypal successfully via hotwire

still waiting for reserveorlando review to go ahead with them via paypal, lets see...

Edited: 11:00 am, September 26, 2011
Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,778 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can I buy Orlando Parks Tickets using PayPal?

That's great.

I've not heard of reserveorland myself, so cannot recommend them one way or the other, but wishing you the best anyway.

Walt Disney World...
Level Contributor
936 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where can I buy Orlando Parks Tickets using PayPal?

Ive never heard of them, and would be very wary of it, if they accept paypal and dont seem reputable. Check with paypal on what your recourse is if it doesnt work out. You might what to do a separate forum topic on the company name itself and see what answers you get.

on the car, even though you booked with hotwire using paypal. Do they not require a major credit card at check-in? You should check with Enterprise specifically about that or what their requirements are at check in. I think most car rental companies require one.

Quilmes, Argentina
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Where can I buy Orlando Parks Tickets using PayPal?

I will probably be asked to use my credit card when picking up the car for insurance or deposit, actually that is not a problem at all since my intention was to use my paypal funds instead of credit card for the car rental and tickets

looks reserveorlando is part of reservedirect with business in some popular destinations, I will keep reading to know how reliable they are before buying there.

and btw, I already opened another topic at tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1954828-i20534-k4… to collect some review, but no luck yet :(

Thanks

Edited: 1:37 pm, September 26, 2011
Quilmes, Argentina
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Where can I buy Orlando Parks Tickets using PayPal?

Finally bought Disney tickets through reserveorlando.com and now Im in Orlando enjoying Mickey mouse !!!!!

All was perfect with the tickets by now, the voucher worked perfectly at disney and I now have my valid 7 days ticket running perfectly.

Not only that, they also included "Fast Pass" which allow me to avoid the large queues at atractions, it has been great by now.

I didnt go yet to vseaworld parkes and universal, also bought through them, so I will inform here how it goes, but seeems all is OK with them.

Keep in touch

FHG

pa
Level Contributor
54,024 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Where can I buy Orlando Parks Tickets using PayPal?

FHG, glad it all worked out for and that you are there enjoying the Parks :)

Just note, everyone in the Disney Parks can use the Fast Pass System, it's free

pa
Level Contributor
54,024 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Where can I buy Orlando Parks Tickets using PayPal?

FHG, glad it all worked out for yoy and that you are there enjoying the Parks :)

Just note, everyone in the Disney Parks can use the Fast Pass System, it's free

4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Where can I buy Orlando Parks Tickets using PayPal?

Do you have any trouble buying disney and universal tickets in reserveorlando?

Where do you obtain the tickets,print by your self, at the parks or on an specific adress?

10. Re: Where can I buy Orlando Parks Tickets using PayPal?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, December 15, 2013