We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock Cafe vs Planet Hollywood

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Hard Rock Cafe vs Planet Hollywood

Hey,

My husband and I are visiting Orlando for the first time next week :)

Hard Rock or Planet Hollywood..or both?

What does everyone think?

thx

xoxo

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
470 reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
187 reviews
from $128.99*
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
14 reviews
from $49.99*
$87.87
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate...
77 reviews
from $168.99*
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
845 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hard Rock Cafe vs Planet Hollywood

If you do a search in the search box for Hard Rock vs Planet Hollywood, there are quite a few posts that also may be helpful.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hard Rock Cafe vs Planet Hollywood

Hard Rock for sure. the foods better, the service is better everything is better IMO. I am not a lover of Planet Hollywood, it's the only place in Orlando that we have had bad service on the 2 occasions we have gone there, we won't be returning. they give away a lot of free vouchers to various travel companies, that says it all to me if they have to give away tables...

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
845 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hard Rock Cafe vs Planet Hollywood

Definitely Hard Rock in my opinion also.

UK
Level Contributor
1,228 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hard Rock Cafe vs Planet Hollywood

Hardrock , although i do like planet Hollywood but the food I think is better at Hardrock!!!

I would read through the reviews and see what you think.

Liverpool, England
Level Contributor
171 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hard Rock Cafe vs Planet Hollywood

Hard rock is better for me, but id do both every time we go to florida, just because we always have :D

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
4,351 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hard Rock Cafe vs Planet Hollywood

I like planet hollywood, but have never been to hard rock yet, but will this time we go.The service we had was fine in planet hollywood and the food was tasty.I would go to both and make your own opion.

England
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hard Rock Cafe vs Planet Hollywood

I went to Planet Hollywood last year and wasn't impressed. The service was poor, probably because there was a ridiculous amount of people squeezed into the place. I found it quite uncomfortable being so crammed in. The food was very, very ordinary and quite expensive, although I did use my discount voucher from Floridatix.

Went to Hard Rock a fortnight ago. Whilst it is not cheap, I found the overall experience a lot better. I didn't need to book a table, and found the food and service good. My kids were fascinated by the rock paraphernalia and took loads of photos.

Hard Rock for me !

Port Talbot, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hard Rock Cafe vs Planet Hollywood

Hard Rock for me too.

Edited: 7:19 am, August 20, 2011
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
672 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hard Rock Cafe vs Planet Hollywood

Hard rock all the way IMO, the foods better and the seating is too, its so crammed at planet Hollywood, I always feel like im sitting on the person next to mes knee! the staff are great at both though x :)

Brixham, United...
Level Contributor
189 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hard Rock Cafe vs Planet Hollywood

i have neve been to either but have reservations for PH on the 14th and HardRock on the 15th of september. :) i will be sure to review them both x