We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

orlando transportation services

lurgan
Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
orlando transportation services

hi has anyone used the above im looking for transport from airport to hotel and i need 2 carseats and a booster and there ad on there site said they will provide them just wanted to know if anyone has used them the mans name is Martin Faynik thanks in advance

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
18,890 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: orlando transportation services

The (Orlando) Better Business Bureau has nothing on them (no complaints in last 12 months), so maybe, no news is good news?

bbb.org/central-florida/business-reviews/tra…

lurgan
Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: orlando transportation services

thanks hopefully they are ok will wait a few days before i book them

Albuquerque, New...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: orlando transportation services

We just got back from Florida, and used Martin Faynik, and his service is WONDERFUL! If it's not him picking you up personally, his staff is just as awesome! On time, and no request is too complicated! Call Martin, you won't regret it.

lurgan
Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: orlando transportation services

thanks for that i have booked him nice to hear from someone that has used him thanks again

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: orlando transportation services

I was trying to book transport with this martin faynik that everybody seems to love and he was nothing but terrible. I simply asked him for a disney hotel to universal hotel and he proceeded to tell me $140 as he had "decided" i would need to and from the airport as well. When i said no thankyou i just need that one he became rude and abusive. DONT USE MARTIN FAYNIK YOU WILL BE UPSET BEFORE YOU EVEN LEAVE HOME

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
472 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: orlando transportation services

thanks for the advice. sorry to hear that...

lurgan
Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: orlando transportation services

just back from orlando and had booked martin to pick nine of us up from airport we had young children with us so needed car seats and a booster so was worried he would not turn up but thankfully all went well he was waiting on us as we came out of airport and on return he came right on time so i would use him again sorry it did not work out for you

essex
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: orlando transportation services

i am thinking of booking martin as a bit worried but think i will having read what you say do you have to pay up front of when you get there regards jacqui

9. Re: orlando transportation services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:37 am, May 03, 2012
lurgan
Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: orlando transportation services

Jacqui you pay the full amount when he leaves you at your hotel and he gives you a card saying the amount is paid and the time he will pick you up i found him very good hope all goes well who ever you decide to go with but i would use him again