We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Orlando in a couple of weeks....

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
southampton
Level Contributor
94 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Going to Orlando in a couple of weeks....

Hi, wondered if someone can help.... probably will sound quite trivial to a lot of people. I'm going to Orlando in a couple of weeks for a couple of weeks. I have booked a 4 park flex ticket and we are going to Miami for a couple of days but I havent booked anything for Disney... Ive never been 'into' Disney but as im obviously going would like to visit. Is it advisable to book now (in the UK) the smallest ticket being a five day (but same price as a seven day) OR to wait till we get over there and purchase a two day ticket or something similar?

Thanks

Florida
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to Orlando in a couple of weeks....

It depends on how many days you think you will spend at the park, since you already have the Flex ticket, which is good for 14 days. I would spend a few minutes on allearsnet.com checking into the theme parks and see how many of them you want to go to. If you want to see all 4, then you will need at least a full day in each park, or a minimum of a 4 day ticket. You may decide the 5 day available to you in the UK is the best bargain. If you decide you only want to do one or two parks this trip and concentrate on using your Flex ticket, then wait until you get here to buy.