We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney 14 and 21 day ultimate tickets transport?

Leicester UK
Level Contributor
516 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Disney 14 and 21 day ultimate tickets transport?

Am I right in thinking that if we buy these tickets we can get on a Disney bus at the parks to Downtown Disney free of charge? The brochure says you can visit more than one park on the same day so I am assuming you get the transport??

The Bakery
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney 14 and 21 day ultimate tickets transport?

All of Disney's bus transport is free regardless of whether you hold a park ticket or not.

Florida
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney 14 and 21 day ultimate tickets transport?

Has there been a change in policy? In the past, you either had to have a multi day ticket or a resort ID to have unlimited access to the transportation system. I have even been asked to show ID when boarding buses before. I would think the parking lot at DTD would be filled to capacity all the time with people trying to avoid the parking fees if anyone could use it.

Northeast PA
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney 14 and 21 day ultimate tickets transport?

Fla4fun.....Yes, when the Magic Your Way tickets come out they changed the policy of having to be a onsite guest or buying a Day Transportation Pass to use Disney transportation. You are surpose to have a valid Disney ticket now but as it the past I have yet to ever see anyone check to see if you do before you get on a bus.

Snowwhite....Unless they changed it No Disney buses go from a park to DTD, you have to take a bus from the park to a resort and than get a bus from there to DTD.

Leicester UK
Level Contributor
516 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney 14 and 21 day ultimate tickets transport?

Thanks for that info I suppose we could have a nose around the resorts if the buses don't go straight to DTD!

The Bakery
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney 14 and 21 day ultimate tickets transport?

Never been asked to show a park ticket. Though I could produce many old ones with still valid days:-) Of course, they'd have no way of knowing!