We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At Epcot... Any Restaurants Offer Fireworks View?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Topic
At Epcot... Any Restaurants Offer Fireworks View?

I'm finalizing dining detail for our WDW Trip this April... I've not found any postings that talk about being able to see Illuminations from a restaurant within Epcot?

Any tips... Or do you just man your post around the water 1 Hr before showtime? Thanks!

The Bakery
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: At Epcot... Any Restaurants Offer Fireworks View?

Rose and Crown has a first rate view, but never cared for the food much and tough to get seating so you'll be there during the show. Right on the lagoon.

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: At Epcot... Any Restaurants Offer Fireworks View?

Tourmaline... Thanks for the info..I had read about this place but was not keen on the food or pub style atmosphere.. I think I'll just camp out for a good spot by the lagoon.

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: At Epcot... Any Restaurants Offer Fireworks View?

Yes Sandra by the lagoon is a good place or there is great viewing by the Rose and Crown also.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,451 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: At Epcot... Any Restaurants Offer Fireworks View?

I seem to remember that the little cafe in the Mexico area has outdoor seating right next to the lagoon. This is not a full-fledged fancy place, more like a glorified taco stand, but I believe you could have fairly good views from there.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong!!

Champaign, Illinois
Level Contributor
379 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: At Epcot... Any Restaurants Offer Fireworks View?

I will also be at Disney in April. My family went 6 years ago, and had some type of "White Glove Treatment" package. We had designated seating with chairs, refreshments and snacks for the firework show.

Does anyone know if this still exists?

Florida
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: At Epcot... Any Restaurants Offer Fireworks View?

Not that I'm aware of. The "White Glove" items were perks for American Express card holders (at least, any of them that I took advantage of were) and they were discontinued when Disney partnered with Visa for the Disney Visa card.

Oak Forest IL
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: At Epcot... Any Restaurants Offer Fireworks View?

There is the Bistro restaurant in France-It does overlook the lagoon and is on the second floor but there are some trees and not all seats are by the window. But it was also the LEAST crowded restaurant I have ever seen. On the expensive side-white tablecloth and not exactly kid friendly but when everthing else was booked last min, they were wide open. It's worth a call. As for holding a spot, we never have and never have had a problem getting right up to the railing-thats in late June. People were very nice about sliding over and letting our 2&4 yo get right in front-we found by Germany and the dead area between there and China to be good, by Canada and Mexico were the most crowded.