We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villas on gulf coast

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Crieff, Scotland
Level Contributor
961 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
villas on gulf coast

We are going out to Florida on 26 Sep for 3 weeks- first two weeks in orlando-prob Windsor Hills but have no idea where to go on gulf coast for third week- thinking about Clearwater/Indian Rocks/Treasure island but don't know much about that area.

Would it be safe for us to just roll up and look around for a resort we liked and then try and find a condo/villa when we got there or should we book for that time of year?

london
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: villas on gulf coast

any luck finding anything babymac??

Crieff, Scotland
Level Contributor
961 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: villas on gulf coast

Haven't got anything yet, Leec, and it's driving me nuts! I have sat on this computer for hours this afternoon and still no joy but have seen a nice condo at Indian Sands which is reasaonbly priced and friends have stayed there and said it was excellent so might plump for that one.

Are you going over to stay on the gulf or are you based in Windsor Hills for the whole hols?

london
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: villas on gulf coast

at windsor hill for 2 weeks. well im going to have to get a visa now reading into the requirements by the us gov, 8 years ago i had to goto court as i had 2 prangs got points on my license and fines so i have had a conviction. so going to play honest joe and apply for a visa just to be safe, another of my group had a 8 month ban for drink driving about 9 years ago so he is following suit to be safe

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,933 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: villas on gulf coast

try mainstreetonline.co.uk for places to stay on the gulf ... there are loads of hotels on the gulf to choose from ...